Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bans?

Hai, so this weekend I was gonna ks my clannies alts on lixes so they can’t level, just for fun and they say VR ban ppl who ks now! Why? Technically ks isn’t part of the system, it’s whoever locks first duh! Welp idc VR u will not ban me for ksing my clannies alts this weekend cuz I don’t want u to. If u do ban me, then take a good look in my inventory and you will see loads of raging chickens ready to take this game down,_, but this isn’t a threat obv....only a statement from my chickens._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: Bans?

Well technically ksing isn't against the ToS since nowhere does it say that mobs belong to any player. However, with evidence of pattern that a player is targeting someone and harassing them then actions would be taken.
We should all have a ksing weekend so they'd have to ban the whole game:D

Well technically ksing isn't against the ToS since nowhere does it say that mobs belong to any player. However, with evidence of pattern that a player is targeting someone and harassing them then actions would be taken.
Well I harass all my clannies at least once a day,_,

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Lol curry not like you have an alt above lvl50, go pet your chickens they need your attention
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Yay more subjective banning
Hi

Hai, so this weekend I was gonna ks my clannies alts on lixes so they can’t level, just for fun and they say VR ban ppl who ks now! Why? Technically ks isn’t part of the system, it’s whoever locks first duh! Welp idc VR u will not ban me for ksing my clannies alts this weekend cuz I don’t want u to. If u do ban me, then take a good look in my inventory and you will see loads of raging chickens ready to take this game down,_, but this isn’t a threat obv....only a statement from my chickens._.

Clannies or people u hate?

Clannies, I troll all my clannies

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

His clannies. Welcome to herne ._.