Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is celtic heroes dead yet?

With the slow pace when it comes to content (one update every 6+ months) has this game died yet?
Well there's no easy answer for this question. It all depends on your definition of a "dead game"

As far as I know, most servers are pretty active. While they may not be "super active" I'm sure there's at least 40+ people on a server at any given time (but it depends on when you are logging in).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

It depends. The game isnt dead but it is in it's dying process even if it doesnt seem so. The issue resides in the switch between Glasgow team and Thai team, with almost zero information to us as well as what I consider worse performance in the content and support and community management aspects. Not only that, the gifts got worse, events are either worse or re-used, Ive been hearing countless of people saying that its not support team being slow but simply being unhelpful and inexperienced, such as players asking for help, VR answering and then the player answers and the communication stops there.

For example, a clannie of mine asked for help to get his occult quest, as he has alchemic. After suggesting various reasons why he cant get it (including asking to check if he may have dropped it before), he said he was replied by "You just need to lvl to 190 in order to get the occult armour quests". That player is lvl 216, and he insists he stated it in every ticket he sent.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

It depends. The game isnt dead but it is in it's dying process even if it doesnt seem so. The issue resides in the switch between Glasgow team and Thai team, with almost zero information to us as well as what I consider worse performance in the content and support and community management aspects. Not only that, the gifts got worse, events are either worse or re-used, Ive been hearing countless of people saying that its not support team being slow but simply being unhelpful and inexperienced, such as players asking for help, VR answering and then the player answers and the communication stops there.

For example, a clannie of mine asked for help to get his occult quest, as he has alchemic. After suggesting various reasons why he cant get it (including asking to check if he may have dropped it before), he said he was replied by "You just need to lvl to 190 in order to get the occult armour quests". That player is lvl 216, and he insists he stated it in every ticket he sent.
I think the recent events have been awesome. Double gold/extra xp haven't been done by OTM in many years. Also, reused events?? Yes, they did another legacy boss spawn weekend....but I don't see any issue with copying from prior events, that's pretty much what OTM did every single season with the seasonal events. As for worse gifts....OTM did some pretty bad ones in the past too, and if my memory serves correctly, we got a free super combo last week. Yes, 2 sigils is pretty much useless, but its better than nothing.

Worse support and community management I can sort of understand...both are still pretty new and getting used to the game and its players, though I think it's mostly your opinion of them, or else limited cases. Sometimes bugs are tricky.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I think the recent events have been awesome. Double gold/extra xp haven't been done by OTM in many years. Also, reused events?? Yes, they did another legacy boss spawn weekend....but I don't see any issue with copying from prior events, that's pretty much what OTM did every single season with the seasonal events. As for worse gifts....OTM did some pretty bad ones in the past too, and if my memory serves correctly, we got a free super combo last week. Yes, 2 sigils is pretty much useless, but its better than nothing.

Worse support and community management I can sort of understand...both are still pretty new and getting used to the game and its players, though I think it's mostly your opinion of them, or else limited cases. Sometimes bugs are tricky.
Actually, in the start of it Ive heard many players (I speak with players not only of Belenus but of 2 other servers) that said "This is the chance for Thai team to be better than Glasgow team, so far Im liking them"

In the past week, every single person who told me the sentence above or something similar has changed his mind. Every one of them. Im not exaggerating, I was in the same mind. I thought OTM had really good support and art team, tbh even some of the best Ive seen at least in mobile games (support team even in pc games are nowhere as good as glasgow team was). Now I believe the support is worse and whatever team does events, assuming design? As well as with no offense, the community management beforehand was better, not necessarily because of Muldar or Tadaaah, perhaps because the conditions they're given.

I dont think its my sole opinion nor limited cases, in fact I know it isnt. VR could go with a really strong start, it was their chance to prove that such a major change in the staff was needed, but they didnt make the best of this chance and it is their own fault.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Actually, in the start of it Ive heard many players (I speak with players not only of Belenus but of 2 other servers) that said "This is the chance for Thai team to be better than Glasgow team, so far Im liking them"

In the past week, every single person who told me the sentence above or something similar has changed his mind. Every one of them. Im not exaggerating, I was in the same mind. I thought OTM had really good support and art team, tbh even some of the best Ive seen at least in mobile games (support team even in pc games are nowhere as good as glasgow team was). Now I believe the support is worse and whatever team does events, assuming design? As well as with no offense, the community management beforehand was better, not necessarily because of Muldar or Tadaaah, perhaps because the conditions they're given.

I dont think its my sole opinion nor limited cases, in fact I know it isnt. VR could go with a really strong start, it was their chance to prove that such a major change in the staff was needed, but they didnt make the best of this chance and it is their own fault.
I said that same statement and feel different. I have been working on recovering an account. Gave them all correct information, mind you I havent logged this account since 2014. And they keep asking me for recent purchases on account. So I screenshot some which I'm assuming is right. It's been over a week now and no reply. Yet my buddy got a reply from them yesterday. If I recall tadaah said they go by first come first serve way. Yet proves otherwise.

They were super engaging when they came in. Now nothing. They earned most trust but slowly losing it again. I mean this was the first double plat event I didnt buy plat on. Feels like the game is just going to keep going south.