Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The warrior offhand topic

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=97401

So, this thread ran with 9 pages of questions and suggestions and feedbacks. There was not even a single comment from a VR member, and although the person who was derailing and provoking everyone on the thread was reported, the thread was locked as he continued rather than banning him, without any message on locking this thread and even worse no reply from VR.

Id like an actual member of the staff to read this thread and comment to us, NOT lock this thread, and whoever locked that thread should have stepped up and said he/she is locking it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: The warrior offhand topic

There are some useful information in that thread. However, I did give a final warning and it seemed that it was neglected.
Your starting to abuse your powers. Let's not completly limit speech please
Hi

There are some useful information in that thread. However, I did give a final warning and it seemed that it was neglected.
I wont go into an arugment on abusing power as its really not my interest. But, as u can see in my OP it doesnt matter to me who locked, but the fact it was locked. U gave final warning AFTER I reported the person derailing the post. I got a notification my report was handled by u, thus I see it as on u.

When a player is reported and is seen to continue break the rules and I did report him more than once (at least on separate threads I believe), and instead of punishing the individual u (as in mods/staff in general) punish the collective, then the flaw is in ur moderating and not us neglecting final warnings. Ban the one who constantly provoked thus got reported and unlock the thread, this is a thread that is a bit more meaningful than staff members posting memes and gifs.

I wont go into an arugment on abusing power as its really not my interest. But, as u can see in my OP it doesnt matter to me who locked, but the fact it was locked. U gave final warning AFTER I reported the person derailing the post. I got a notification my report was handled by u, thus I see it as on u.

When a player is reported and is seen to continue break the rules and I did report him more than once (at least on separate threads I believe), and instead of punishing the individual u (as in mods/staff in general) punish the collective, then the flaw is in ur moderating and not us neglecting final warnings. Ban the one who constantly provoked thus got reported and unlock the thread, this is a thread that is a bit more meaningful than staff members posting memes and gifs.
How do you know I didn’t take any appropriate actions towards the player? I don’t know if I’m supposed to say what we did but please don’t assume that we didn’t do anything.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

How do you know I didn’t take any appropriate actions towards the player? I don’t know if I’m supposed to say what we did but please don’t assume that we didn’t do anything.
I didnt say u didnt do anything, I said specifically ban.

The player got reported ---> actions were taken ---> player continued to cause problems ---> thread was locked when it wasnt necessary, only needed to take actions against the one whom derailed it.

Do u see where the flaw is in the process?

The way I see it, if a thread gets derailed, it continues to stay derailed, thus a topic lock is necessary, regardless of what happens to the person who derailed it.

By all means, make another thread about it and try to keep it on topic, but if just devolves into arguing and insulting each other's points of view again, then it will just get locked as well.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

We don’t ban people just because someone wanted us to so weaponization of mods/admins would be avoided. The person would either have to have done something horrible or had a history warnings. I’m just following protocols.

Reminder that all actions of mods/admins are final and it is against forum rules to post about locked/deleted threads or other moderator/admin actions. If you have any concerns or comments please pm one of us. I understand your frustration but please don’t bring it to public forums.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

We don’t ban people just because someone wanted us to so weaponization of mods/admins would be avoided. The person would either have to have done something horrible or had a history warnings. I’m just following protocols.

Reminder that all actions of mods/admins are final and it is against forum rules to post about locked/deleted threads or other moderator/admin actions. If you have any concerns or comments please pm one of us. I understand your frustration but please don’t bring it to public forums.
Well said, Dark Kitty.

I locked it. Y'all derailed into insults. Both of you. Had I banned anyone, I would have banned you both. Disagreements are not a reason to ban people in my eyes. We try to avoid bans. Hence, why we send warnings. The warrior offhand feedback has been given to the team, but no decisions have been made and I don't expect any to be made soon. We have a large task coming up that we will share more info soon.