Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Next big update

Hello team and community, I don’t want to jump the gun or sound desperate, but when in the next big update for celtic heroes? I know we just got CG, but for me it was not a breakthrough to keep me playing. Unfortunately, I have only logged like 3 or 4 times since the update. I really love the game, but there is nothing that calls my attention to keep playing. So can the team give a rought estimate of when the new update is coming? Thank you

Re: Next big update

Hello team and community, I don’t want to jump the gun or sound desperate, but when in the next big update for celtic heroes? I know we just got CG, but for me it was not a breakthrough to keep me playing. Unfortunately, I have only logged like 3 or 4 times since the update. I really love the game, but there is nothing that calls my attention to keep playing. So can the team give a rought estimate of when the new update is coming? Thank you
Slow your roll. While it wasn’t exciting for you, endgame players are still working on their new weapons, endgame clans are working on the new bosses, and 180-200players are working on tier 4 faction for gear. And otm stands in the middle taking in all the complaints about what’s wrong with the update (and ofc to busy working on ch birthday events).
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Re: Next big update

Slow your roll. While it wasn’t exciting for you, endgame players are still working on their new weapons, endgame clans are working on the new bosses, and 180-200players are working on tier 4 faction for gear. And otm stands in the middle taking in all the complaints about what’s wrong with the update (and ofc to busy working on ch birthday events).
Otm is dead. All about that VR now