Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: With the shadiness.. What Other Games?

#31
LeGenDzZ wrote:Villagers and Heroes is fairly new to iOS but has been around for Android longer, originally created for the PC. Played it until level 21 but got bored. The skill system is weird, you can't really choose your skills as they come from your weapons. The game has nice soundtracks and voice overs on some NPCs. It ultimately relies on its quest line to keep you hooked, while finding and communicating with players is difficult, basically opposite of CH as it has lots of zones and contents but not as many players to populate them which is where it fails for me. Perhaps I should have started out on the default server for iOS when it was released, as I joined with the original NA server.

Order and Chaos franchise is not worth it if you want solid developers. Gameloft is more concerned about making bucket loads of money rather than listening to its player base, which can be seen through the IAP littered across the UI. At the end of the day they are really fun games if you don't get too attached, good for 3-4 years max until Gameloft abandons them.

If you're into anime then give Toram/Avabel/etc a go, but if you're like me and find the weeb culture childish then you wouldn't like it.

Spacetime studios is pretty much dead, barely any updates on its games.

Any other mobile MMO I cannot real speak of, but I'm looking forward to OSRS mobile which could be out within the next five months perhaps.

Ouch,, "but if you're like me and find the weeb culture chidlish then you wouldn't like it." that hurts man, I love anime/manga. Besides, pokemon is a weeb game, and basically everyone played it.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: With the shadiness.. What Other Games?

#32
Criminal wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:Villagers and Heroes is fairly new to iOS but has been around for Android longer, originally created for the PC. Played it until level 21 but got bored. The skill system is weird, you can't really choose your skills as they come from your weapons. The game has nice soundtracks and voice overs on some NPCs. It ultimately relies on its quest line to keep you hooked, while finding and communicating with players is difficult, basically opposite of CH as it has lots of zones and contents but not as many players to populate them which is where it fails for me. Perhaps I should have started out on the default server for iOS when it was released, as I joined with the original NA server.

Order and Chaos franchise is not worth it if you want solid developers. Gameloft is more concerned about making bucket loads of money rather than listening to its player base, which can be seen through the IAP littered across the UI. At the end of the day they are really fun games if you don't get too attached, good for 3-4 years max until Gameloft abandons them.

If you're into anime then give Toram/Avabel/etc a go, but if you're like me and find the weeb culture childish then you wouldn't like it.

Spacetime studios is pretty much dead, barely any updates on its games.

Any other mobile MMO I cannot real speak of, but I'm looking forward to OSRS mobile which could be out within the next five months perhaps.

Ouch,, "but if you're like me and find the weeb culture chidlish then you wouldn't like it." that hurts man, I love anime/manga. Besides, pokemon is a weeb game, and basically everyone played it.

No offence intended.

Also I am mostly talking about the squeaky pitched voices, and the child like characters and atmosphere on some of the anime I've had the unfortunate pleasure of coming across. Anything other than that is fine.
Lvl229 Ranger of Gwydion: LeGenDzZ
Lvl221 Druid of Gwydion: DrWattson

Relentless, Gwydion

Re: With the shadiness.. What Other Games?

#33
LeGenDzZ wrote:
Criminal wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:Villagers and Heroes is fairly new to iOS but has been around for Android longer, originally created for the PC. Played it until level 21 but got bored. The skill system is weird, you can't really choose your skills as they come from your weapons. The game has nice soundtracks and voice overs on some NPCs. It ultimately relies on its quest line to keep you hooked, while finding and communicating with players is difficult, basically opposite of CH as it has lots of zones and contents but not as many players to populate them which is where it fails for me. Perhaps I should have started out on the default server for iOS when it was released, as I joined with the original NA server.

Order and Chaos franchise is not worth it if you want solid developers. Gameloft is more concerned about making bucket loads of money rather than listening to its player base, which can be seen through the IAP littered across the UI. At the end of the day they are really fun games if you don't get too attached, good for 3-4 years max until Gameloft abandons them.

If you're into anime then give Toram/Avabel/etc a go, but if you're like me and find the weeb culture childish then you wouldn't like it.

Spacetime studios is pretty much dead, barely any updates on its games.

Any other mobile MMO I cannot real speak of, but I'm looking forward to OSRS mobile which could be out within the next five months perhaps.

Ouch,, "but if you're like me and find the weeb culture chidlish then you wouldn't like it." that hurts man, I love anime/manga. Besides, pokemon is a weeb game, and basically everyone played it.

No offence intended.

Also I am mostly talking about the squeaky pitched voices, and the child like characters and atmosphere on some of the anime I've had the unfortunate pleasure of coming across. Anything other than that is fine.

Pokemon is a squeaky 10 years old whos been that old for 14 years. And his real name in the series isnt Ash.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: With the shadiness.. What Other Games?

#34
Criminal wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:
Criminal wrote:Ouch,, "but if you're like me and find the weeb culture chidlish then you wouldn't like it." that hurts man, I love anime/manga. Besides, pokemon is a weeb game, and basically everyone played it.

No offence intended.

Also I am mostly talking about the squeaky pitched voices, and the child like characters and atmosphere on some of the anime I've had the unfortunate pleasure of coming across. Anything other than that is fine.

Pokemon is a squeaky 10 years old whos been that old for 14 years. And his real name in the series isnt Ash.

What... what are you saying?
Image
Image

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: With the shadiness.. What Other Games?

#35
Criminal wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:
Criminal wrote:Ouch,, "but if you're like me and find the weeb culture chidlish then you wouldn't like it." that hurts man, I love anime/manga. Besides, pokemon is a weeb game, and basically everyone played it.

No offence intended.

Also I am mostly talking about the squeaky pitched voices, and the child like characters and atmosphere on some of the anime I've had the unfortunate pleasure of coming across. Anything other than that is fine.

Pokemon is a squeaky 10 years old whos been that old for 14 years. And his real name in the series isnt Ash.

Yup, it’s awful. I despised the Pokémon TV show growing up, not only is it childlike but it doesn’t follow any Pokémon battle logic, along with the team rocket cringe every episode, only ever enjoyed the games.
Lvl229 Ranger of Gwydion: LeGenDzZ
Lvl221 Druid of Gwydion: DrWattson

Relentless, Gwydion

Re: With the shadiness.. What Other Games?

#36
Bitey wrote:
Criminal wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:No offence intended.

Also I am mostly talking about the squeaky pitched voices, and the child like characters and atmosphere on some of the anime I've had the unfortunate pleasure of coming across. Anything other than that is fine.

Pokemon is a squeaky 10 years old whos been that old for 14 years. And his real name in the series isnt Ash.

What... what are you saying?
Image

His name in the real japanese version is Satoshi, and other than Pikachu basically no pokemon has it's real name. All of them were given English names that fit their appearance (like Totodile from crocodile, Croconaw is also as crocodile, and Feraligator as in an alligator and so on).
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests