Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rate the Last Movie(s) / TV Show(s) You've Watched

Just watched Tomb Raider (2018).
This was a huge disappointment for me. I'm a big Tomb Raider fan, the first one with angelina jolie in wasn't anything great but cuz it was tomb raider I could watch that over and over again but not this one :(
Started off kind of good but then she got to the island and things fell apart, awful acting and the dialogue was terrible, I feel like the story was expanding too fast. Alicia vicander played good part, preformance was believable but personally I though Elodi Yung would of been a great choice as the next Lara Croft, she's got the look and the sexy proper English accent. I think the casting agents for the movie made some poor choices. If this was an ordinary "treasure hunting" movie then sure I could forgive it but this is Tomb Raider lol

5.9/10.... Next one better be a lot better.

This was a huge disappointment for me. I'm a big Tomb Raider fan, the first one with angelina jolie in wasn't anything great but cuz it was tomb raider I could watch that over and over again but not this one :(
Started off kind of good but then she got to the island and things fell apart, awful acting and the dialogue was terrible, I feel like the story was expanding too fast. Alicia vicander played good part, preformance was believable but personally I though Elodi Yung would of been a great choice as the next Lara Croft, she's got the look and the sexy proper English accent. I think the casting agents for the movie made some poor choices. If this was an ordinary "treasure hunting" movie then sure I could forgive it but this is Tomb Raider lol

I watched it too last week and give it a similar rating.

Love stuff like Indiana Jones, National Treasure, Uncharted games, so even if there is a mediocre film I'll watch it.
Wattzon of Sulis

Love stuff like Indiana Jones, National Treasure, Uncharted games, so even if there is a mediocre film I'll watch it.
Love the national treasure films, the first one was my fav, Indiana jones is a little too old for me now except crystal skulls that is still good. These types of films are for sure my fav along with the assassin type like Man on fire, Columbiana, John wick and all that.

Love the national treasure films, the first one was my fav, Indiana jones is a little too old for me now except crystal skulls that is still good. These types of films are for sure my fav along with the assassin type like Man on fire, Columbiana, John wick and all that.
Mate you definitely need to post films like that on here for me.
Wattzon of Sulis

Rome - 2 seasons - 9/10

This HBO show is probably the reason Game of Thrones exists on the TV. Based on Caesar's reign and the succession afterwards while also looking at things through the Roman soldiers perspective. Very entertaining despite the fact that battles were cut off because of the already bloated budget, which was the highest at its time, and one of the reasons the show last two seasons. The writers did try to fit in fifteen years of history in the latter part of the second season so it will feel rushed at the cost of an ending.
Wattzon of Sulis

Rome - 2 seasons - 9/10

This HBO show is probably the reason Game of Thrones exists on the TV. Based on Caesar's reign and the succession afterwards while also looking at things through the Roman soldiers perspective. Very entertaining despite the fact that battles were cut off because of the already bloated budget, which was the highest at its time, and one of the reasons the show last two seasons. The writers did try to fit in fifteen years of history in the latter part of the second season so it will feel rushed at the cost of an ending.
You might like to try the Spartacus TV series. Be aware though, it's definitely not for kids. It has a lot of R rated content that Game of Thrones has. Also, they had to recast Spartacus in season 3 because the actor who played him died. Still, it's a good story and I think you'd enjoy it.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide