Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions Regarding New Warrior Offhand Axe

Lol I have killed all EG including BT as dps war. It’s viable.

It’s an mmo play your class how you want it. Don’t force beliefs that a class can only have one role.

As for the warrior offhand; 40 Slash and 250 Divine is fine with me. I wouldn’t mind it being buffed as a dps warrior but I don’t think it needs to be 50 along with rogue and ranger. The skill however if it still sucks like in beta will need to be fixed. One burst of divine damage 6-8k would be fine instead of the 1.5-2k burst we got in beta.
Its irrelevant that u killed all EG. I have killed all EG minus BT (we havent killed bt yet), but it doesnt make me feel less neglected about this offhand. Rangers and rogues killed all EGs and get 50 pierce, I expect the same treatment towards warriors.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

It’s an mmo play your class how you want it. Don’t force beliefs that a class can only have one role.

As for the warrior offhand; 40 Slash and 250 Divine is fine with me. I wouldn’t mind it being buffed as a dps warrior but I don’t think it needs to be 50 along with rogue and ranger. The skill however if it still sucks like in beta will need to be fixed. One burst of divine damage 6-8k would be fine instead of the 1.5-2k burst we got in beta.
Yup
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Its irrelevant that u killed all EG. I have killed all EG minus BT (we havent killed bt yet), but it doesnt make me feel less neglected about this offhand. Rangers and rogues killed all EGs and get 50 pierce, I expect the same treatment towards warriors.
Warrior is like the best class in the game imo. We run pvp. We can tank. Hardest to kill. Viable as dps as we are. Easy to solo so many bosses opposed to other classes. Etc. If you know how to play warrior you can do almost anything. As I said idc if the stats get buffed I just don’t think warriors need to get the best of everything. However, the offhand skill needs to be buffed regardless if it’s still as bad as it was in beta. If you want to fight for the 10 slash damage go ahead lol. I’m sure many other dps warriors will agree on it.

Also, Giant swing should be removed from that weapon. Be much better as something useful (Used) like rupture or pummel.
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

Warrior is like the best class in the game imo. We run pvp. We can tank. Hardest to kill. Viable as dps as we are. Easy to solo so many bosses opposed to other classes. Etc. If you know how to play warrior you can do almost anything. As I said idc if the stats get buffed I just don’t think warriors need to get the best of everything. However, the offhand skill needs to be buffed regardless if it’s still as bad as it was in beta. If you want to fight for the 10 slash damage go ahead lol. I’m sure many other dps warriors will agree on it.

Also, Giant swing should be removed from that weapon. Be much better as something useful (Used) like rupture or pummel.
Yep lol. I usually have my warrior in tank but even with bad dps gear and rebirthing to some str with some tank gear my warrior can solo edl 5* bosses easily its crazy how strong warriors are.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Can say the same about almost any class.

Druid soloes almost everything better than warrior. Rogue/rangers can solo a lot too while also do higher dps. More classes can reach same tanking stats as warriors, the difference isnt in DURABILITY but in AGGRO CONTROL. Druids and mages are better than warrior in pvp, and rogue too in arena pvp and playdead build. Its not necessarily hardest to kill warriors, sure it is if they're tanks, but it doesnt mean u can be both hardest to kill and strongest dps. If u want high dps, u will be as fragile as rogue and even less durable than mages, druids and rangers vs aoes, due range difference. Range >>> survivability on non-tanks. If u want to tell me to play right, at least understand that thing.

By the same logic, if u knew how to play all 4 of other classes u would get similar results with small differences as each would have advantages somewhere else. Its not just 10 slash, its 10 slash, giant swing instead of pummel on BOTH cg offhand and dg aura, its bt neck adding armour and not dex (and before u tell me that armour will make me more durable as a dps warrior, just stop), warrior also heavily relies on a skill that if worlds had a lot of dps warriors, then they would see how easily countered it is. Ive seen most worlds, most have like 1 good dps warrior and rest are tanks or wander around aimlessly. Having 5-6 warriors rupturing at the same boss every 15 secs makes one warrior's rupture not as great anymore, for the same reason for rogues, except rogues dont rely on edl spite.

Im in no way saying warriors are in a bad position, and justifying any neglection to warrior by saying "Hey everyone, Im an end game dps warrior, I got a kill on every end-game boss, warriors rule, learn how to play the class, git gud" isnt an actual argument. There are neglections to warrior that may be small or not, still exist and bother the majority of warriors, especially those without the luxury like me or u to be as heavily geared. Especially those whom are already surrounded in their worlds by other dps warriors (also in lock fights, its more easily countered than rondel skill).

Please for u and everyone else, save the arguments of "Learn how to play warrior" "just dont play the game" and so on and so forth on multiple discussions. It doesnt add anything.

So to shed a little bit of my experience of the game into this argument.
I can say that there should be no reason for a warriors offhand to be buffed. I agree that the skill should be changed, as giant swing is pretty obsolete.

Warriors have it all, the damage, the health, the pvp, the everything. I play against warriors in pvp and can safely say that at my best with a shield and full vit with skain set, I can still probably lose to a 190 warrior with the right build and gear.

DPS warrior is great damage too. I've seen many warriors get kill on things, I think the only reason that they don't get more is because most warriors fall into the stigma that they are meant to be tanks and they usually do not experiment with any damage build.

As Far as solo builds, I have experimented with many solo builds as well. I have killed up to a 195 5* solo (although it required a lot of prep and plat items) . But I can guarantee you a warrior would not have to use much more than an hp lix for that at all. Past that I have attempted every single edl 5* solo and have lost without contest. The fact that a warrior can solo up to an unox 5* is pretty broken.

There is also no way for any other class than rogue and warrior to solo these high end bosses:
Rangers can not offhand a shield and have viable DPS

Druids can not stay alive or take care of mobs without being interrupted by every little thing

and Mages just do not come with enough armor.

P.S. Warriors have shatter (aka broken skill in pvp and helps a shitton for solo bosses)

I struggle to understand why ppl deny a buff to the axe offhand based on the capabilities of a warrior class on pvp and soloing edl 5*, which more than one class can do.

Ok, based on that logic, nerf the rogue dagger to 40 pierce, give them assassinate buff on one dagger and riposte on the other, and change their skill from up to 4k dmg per tick to 400 dmg per tick.

Rogues are capable of pvp (especially at the arena and not in duel), capable of soloing, capable of high dps, capable of best solo lvling abilities, high survivability if used properly... And so on. Therefore, they dont need any buff, in fact they should be nerfed.

Actually dont buff the ranger quiver either, they're too capable of being jack of all trades.

I can say that there should be no reason for a warriors offhand to be buffed. I agree that the skill should be changed, as giant swing is pretty obsolete.

Warriors have it all, the damage, the health, the pvp, the everything. I play against warriors in pvp and can safely say that at my best with a shield and full vit with skain set, I can still probably lose to a 190 warrior with the right build and gear.

DPS warrior is great damage too. I've seen many warriors get kill on things, I think the only reason that they don't get more is because most warriors fall into the stigma that they are meant to be tanks and they usually do not experiment with any damage build.

As Far as solo builds, I have experimented with many solo builds as well. I have killed up to a 195 5* solo (although it required a lot of prep and plat items) . But I can guarantee you a warrior would not have to use much more than an hp lix for that at all. Past that I have attempted every single edl 5* solo and have lost without contest. The fact that a warrior can solo up to an unox 5* is pretty broken.

There is also no way for any other class than rogue and warrior to solo these high end bosses:

Druids can not stay alive or take care of mobs without being interrupted by every little thing

P.S. Warriors have shatter (aka broken skill in pvp and helps a shitton for solo bosses)
Warriors have it all after they use a alt book, rebirth book, and gear change (which is true of all classes). A warrior in full dps mode is not soloing bosses or pvping. A pvp warrior sacrifices some of their dmg for survival.

But there's nothing magical about a warrior in pvp. Any class can do great at pvp with the right gear and skills. Druids, mages, rogues, and rangers can solo 5* bosses also.

No one is asking for a warrior to be great at pvp, soloing bosses, and raid dps all at the same time.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Warriors have it all after they use a alt book, rebirth book, and gear change (which is true of all classes). A warrior in full dps mode is not soloing bosses or pvping. A pvp warrior sacrifices some of their dmg for survival.

But there's nothing magical about a warrior in pvp. Any class can do great at pvp with the right gear and skills. Druids, mages, rogues, and rangers can solo 5* bosses also.

No one is asking for a warrior to be great at pvp, soloing bosses, and raid dps all at the same time.
Nobody in full dps mode could solo any eg bosses. But a warrior in tank mode with right gear could solo those bosses he said, with some dps gear too for some dmg, so kinda a split leaning on more vit... But a ranger with full vit? Id get destroyed by 180 5* lol, or might be able to barely take after a few attempts. Warrior full vit? Soloed first try. So if warriors are so bad, then what s the explanation for this? They have by far the best survivability of all classes and if you guys get more damage, then why shouldnt we get more armor? I wouldn't be opposed to an armor drop and damage boost, but might as well say you're a rogue then. But a damage boost with no Armor loss? Then you're an OP af rogue. And by the way, the thing about PvP. On my mage, at 167, with 5k health, 2k e shield, 900 skill shield, and shield offhand, and 50/50 fire bolt, in PvP build I got destroyed by a level 130 warrior with the level 100 lux shop cloak shield. They had a shield bash and full vit build. Once again, in my opinion, proving warriors to be far superior to all classes in duels, Cause their best possible build for duels, is better than any of the other classes best possible pvp build, (Not experienced in duels at end game only mid game for warriors, don't flame me cause pvp doesn't need lvl 215 to be done). And dps? Atm, from what I've seen, compared to my ranger, who constantly wins lock battles and gets kills, i usually lose locks to either a mage or warrior if a rogue aint there. So its obvious they do have good damage, maybe not quite on par with a rogue, but still. Like I said, they get by far the most armor, much more than any other class, and if you gave them similar dps to a ranger, mage, or rogue, then everyone is gonna start making warriors, Cause they'd be overpowered. And on the tank bit, nobody forces you to switch to tank... if u dont wanna be tank then speak up. As a ranger, im always asked to use bolas, but I'm firm about staying lix build till I'm 220 and its my toon so nobody can have a real problem with that.

By the way, im not saying the offhand doesnt need fixed before some warrior gets their feelings hurt. But it definitely should not do as much damage as rogue and rangers do.

Maybe a correct fix to the warrior problem, would be to fix bandage wounds to make it more viable. I dont think it should be light light heal, but I think it should be better than it is and actually usable. Ill admit warriors might have survivability issues staying close range at bosses, but so do rogues, and so do mages (depending on boss, most do) so really the only class that can survive easily at bosses is a ranger. That's our perk. But our downfall? Try leveling one, after leveling a rogue or mage lol. Or even a warrior. Without op gear, you wont get the same xp other classes do while lixing and dont try to argue with me on that cause ive leveled a ranger twice to end game, so i definitely know all about it. It's much more grindy than all other classes except druid. All classes have their downfalls, no class is perfect. If you wanna perfect the warrior class, then perfect them all. Give rogues more defence, rangers more damage, mages more armor, druids more damage, and warriors more damage i guess. It would be unfair to give warriors this boost but not the other classes those in my opinion. And i would feel cheated as a member of one of the other classes
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas