Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions Regarding New Warrior Offhand Axe

When you get hit, by a boss, you take less of all damage lol. That help?
If bt targets a dps warrior, they are dead regardless of whether they have pro stance or not.
Well who tanks? It depends how much health you have. You have to give and take. Like for example, my rogue, at 172 without dl has like no energy, so because of that, i gotta use focus, don't want to, but i do it anyways, Cause if not, I'm not gonna be able to use skills. You're havin a tough time surviving? Up vitality and use pro stance, that's my suggestion (<---- key word). If i know i can't do something one way, i do it another. If warriors got a dps boost, other classes would need looked at too. I honestly wouldn't disagree with VR doing that, but i wouldn't want them nerfing anything cause i dont see any op skills atm lol.
I’d say the warrior with tank gear, skills and build generally tanks. Pro stance only ups your armour which doesn’t help at most bosses (and barely helps at those with physical dmg aoe) if tank is there anyway, you want magic/ice/fire/poison resist over armour
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

When you get hit, by a boss, you take less of all damage lol. That help?
If bt targets a dps warrior, they are dead regardless of whether they have pro stance or not.
Well who tanks? It depends how much health you have. You have to give and take. Like for example, my rogue, at 172 without dl has like no energy, so because of that, i gotta use focus, don't want to, but i do it anyways, Cause if not, I'm not gonna be able to use skills. You're havin a tough time surviving? Up vitality and use pro stance, that's my suggestion (<---- key word). If i know i can't do something one way, i do it another. If warriors got a dps boost, other classes would need looked at too. I honestly wouldn't disagree with VR doing that, but i wouldn't want them nerfing anything cause i dont see any op skills atm lol.
Not the dps warriors

All classes can up vitality. If dps warriors want to keep up with the dps of other classes they have to use frenzy. Pro stance does nothing at bt, where all the damage they take is elemental/divine/poison.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

@forum mods, can we just get these off topic hooligans blocked from this topic or whatever, this is a good read and a great way to inform those who seem to know nothing of warrior DPS.

We are gonna argue that warriors class description doesn't say anything about dealing damage? Mages, rangers and rogues are all looked at as being dps classes yet rogues are the only class desrcibed as dealing massive damage, so that arguement doesnt justify anything. Sorry to burst your bubble but warriors aren't the only ones with support skills, all classes have them.

I don't understand why everyone thinks warriors getting a DPS boost will make them the most op class. It's obvious the lack of knowledge that comes from people who have never played a DPS warrior, we don't use pro stance defensive formation or any tank skills when we go dps. The only skill that may carry over from tanking is bash for bosses. Even as a tank warriors aren't invincible, druids are what make us tanks able to survive so long. I have seen rogues build themselves to have insane HP and defense, very close to tank stats, while still having 10k attack and 4k damage or higher. It's all about builds, a full dps warrior requires sacrificing our survivability in order to complete with other classes DPS.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Correct but that's more related to vit rather than armor
Zyz chill lol we all know you dont like me so youe opinion is biased. And all you others I didn't even read what you said dont really care :lol: I've never seen an original admin say warriors were meant to be a dps class like rogues and mages are. Send me the link?? Screenshot?
You really are quite an angry old man haha
You dont really know nothing about this game anyways, you never play, and you're a druid Who s only played on shared e.g. warrior tanks
Ignoring what people say when they are against what you think sounds like ignorance to me :lol: You claim to have knowledge on bt, dps warriors, and doch ghul while you literally just said you havent played much in the last 3 years and highest warrior youve ever made was 170. Stop trolling and embarassing yourself mate.

As for warriors, its an mmo, if they were never intended for dps why do we have frenzy shatter pummel giant rupture dbl attack? Same goes for support rangers, dps druids, support mages etc. Multiple ways to play lol. Anyways back to OP. I give props to devs for giving us diff offhand choices (dps warriors and druids especially benefit from this) but I’d like devs to look at buffing the 40 to 50 damage on the offhand and/or buffing the skill to be instacast and buffing damage. :?
220 DPS Warrior
195 Fire Mage
Clansman of Elementals- Resident of Belenus

Lol I have killed all EG including BT as dps war. It’s viable.

It’s an mmo play your class how you want it. Don’t force beliefs that a class can only have one role.

As for the warrior offhand; 40 Slash and 250 Divine is fine with me. I wouldn’t mind it being buffed as a dps warrior but I don’t think it needs to be 50 along with rogue and ranger. The skill however if it still sucks like in beta will need to be fixed. One burst of divine damage 6-8k would be fine instead of the 1.5-2k burst we got in beta.
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

So reading through this article it seems the people who don’t want warriors to be able to dps at eg aren’t even warriors lmao. We get it, you don’t want your tank slaves switching to dps and dishing out as much damage as you.

Why is everyone so against warriors being dps? In an mmo every class should be able to be good dps and have their support roles, yet everyone seems so focused on keeping warriors dps suppressed. The new offhand is horrible in comparison to other classes. 40 slash should be 50, atleast the divine damage got boosted to 250 from the 200 in beta. The skill is just awful and needs to be buffed.
Im perfectly fine with tanks having as good of dps as me, if i can have all their tank skills and armor.

Make a thread about warrior offhand and suddenly out come the trolls who don't play the class, admit they haven't played much and really don't have anything valid to say on the subject but just like to talk. Obviously just trying to get a rise out of some people lol.

Offhands a joke. People said so in beta. Only difference is that they upped the slash damage from the original 20 to 40.....in which case I'd still use the 200 haste dagger on non chaos bosses.
Show me where it says warriors should do similar dmg to rogues. 171 levels is enough to know the class. I could say the same about a ranger. Same skills same stats needed, I play solo, and its not any different at end game than at 170 which was before xp curve and I killed about 75k mobs on that. But i don't know anything about warriors. I love how you all know sooo much about me lmao. You guys need to learn to agree ro disagree you hateful children. Btw, I could easily level up a warrior to 215 if I wanted. I have the gear, gold, and lixes, all ready whenever I want. I just think rangers are a much better class :)
Never said they should, pay attention. As a dps alternative the offhand is a joke. It's barely more dps than the shield and the skill is terrible.

And no, 171 isn't enough to know what an endgame warrior should be. Warrior and ranger aren't the same. Gear options for warriors open up possible builds. We don't just afk auto and keep steady and sharpen up
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

So reading through this article it seems the people who don’t want warriors to be able to dps at eg aren’t even warriors lmao. We get it, you don’t want your tank slaves switching to dps and dishing out as much damage as you.

Why is everyone so against warriors being dps? In an mmo every class should be able to be good dps and have their support roles, yet everyone seems so focused on keeping warriors dps suppressed. The new offhand is horrible in comparison to other classes. 40 slash should be 50, atleast the divine damage got boosted to 250 from the 200 in beta. The skill is just awful and needs to be buffed.
Im perfectly fine with tanks having as good of dps as me, if i can have all their tank skills and armor.
If what you got out of this thread was warriors want to be able to tank and have high dps at the same time, then you missed the point.

It was about the warrior OH, then it became about warrior dps for some reason.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

So finally I completed the quest to get my tier 8 warrior offhand today and I believe it could do with some tweaking as others have mentioned

- The skill does very little damage and often is striking less than my auto does so maybe adding more damage to this would make it useful

- It would be nice to be insta cast as the skills we have are slow with only pummel being insta cast

- For the skill to be cast you have to be extremely close to the boss and you lose time with your character walking forward to cast it, it should have the range of your mainhand weapon

- The description needs updating to show how much damage it is actually meant to do

- As noted previously a lot of endgame warriors don’t use giant swing so maybe the skill could be switched up to pummel or something to match but personally I’m neither here nor there about this as I rely on heavy autos for damage

- Adding a haste boost to match the dagger lux offhand would be nice for ‘normal’ use rather than just bosses for which you are hasted

Just some of my thoughts about the new warrior offhand
Dequon
227 Dps Warrior
220 Rogue
220 Mage
220 Tank
220 Ranger
210 Druid
190 Locker Rogue
Lugh

I don’t think I reads this, but they should message me if so

So finally I completed the quest to get my tier 8 warrior offhand today and I believe it could do with some tweaking as others have mentioned

- The skill does very little damage and often is striking less than my auto does so maybe adding more damage to this would make it useful

- It would be nice to be insta cast as the skills we have are slow with only pummel being insta cast

- For the skill to be cast you have to be extremely close to the boss and you lose time with your character walking forward to cast it, it should have the range of your mainhand weapon

- The description needs updating to show how much damage it is actually meant to do

- As noted previously a lot of endgame warriors don’t use giant swing so maybe the skill could be switched up to pummel or something to match but personally I’m neither here nor there about this as I rely on heavy autos for damage

- Adding a haste boost to match the dagger lux offhand would be nice for ‘normal’ use rather than just bosses for which you are hasted

Just some of my thoughts about the new warrior offhand
I agree on all. Dmg boost shouldnt be crazy high, slash should be 50 and skill dmg should be pummel (including skill points).

Adding haste Id add on all 3 melee mainhands, while adding something for the mage and druid ones too which I dont have an idea for yet.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex