Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions Regarding New Warrior Offhand Axe

Serious dps warriors wouldn’t give up frenzy for prot stance, or atleast if you want to somewhat keep up in dps. Also the armor boost from prot stance doesn’t make up for all the chaos and elemental resists you lose going from edl to DG, in a full set with stance you’re still a glass cannon at most raids.
Just like they say serious dps rangers are strength and auto build lol. You dont have to follow the social norm, every warrior ive had I've always used pro stance... highest i had was only 170 but thats that's pretty far imo to get a good understanding and i never had problems with damage. Maybe that's because im content with what i choose lol. Warriors aren't rogues. If they wanna use doch gul they should use pro stance if they wanna survive.
I am Foool, and im 12.
Zyz chill lol we all know you dont like me so youe opinion is biased. And all you others I didn't even read what you said dont really care :lol: I've never seen an original admin say warriors were meant to be a dps class like rogues and mages are. Send me the link?? Screenshot?
You really are quite an angry old man haha
I am Foool, and i eat boogers
This game has been altered bro. That was a different team than what was original. I havent played much in the last 3 years. I know what i read before, maybe they had a change of heart idk im not a warrior. And don't act like you dont know what im talking about . I forget everything and even I remembered you talkin crap
Then why are you telling warriors what they can or can't do? :roll: oh wait you aren't, 12 year olds just aren't smart enough to fully comprehend English context
I dont argue with children. Are you begging for the ban hammer? Lol an admin clearly asked us to stay civil. If playing for 7 years is a noob to you then guess im a noob. Also you dont even know what i consider not playing much lmao because i used to play all day everyday when i was a kid. I could have meant I play twice a day or some thing. You have no clue, and i have played daily lately, so how am i a noob? I never told anyone what to do, all i know is it doesn't say anything about warriors doing massive dmg and you're a moron if you think warriors should do the same dmg as rogues.

This is my last response. I really dont care what anyone has to say. When you disagree, people get hateful on this game, as seen. It's the internet. I wish you played Fingal. I'd mess around with ya lmao. Anyways, come back when you're 13 or older cause i dont talk to 12 year olds.
Last edited by tayilern on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Make a thread about warrior offhand and suddenly out come the trolls who don't play the class, admit they haven't played much and really don't have anything valid to say on the subject but just like to talk. Obviously just trying to get a rise out of some people lol.

Offhands a joke. People said so in beta. Only difference is that they upped the slash damage from the original 20 to 40.....in which case I'd still use the 200 haste dagger on non chaos bosses.
Show me where it says warriors should do similar dmg to rogues. 171 levels is enough to know the class. I could say the same about a ranger. Same skills same stats needed, I play solo, and its not any different at end game than at 170 which was before xp curve and I killed about 75k mobs on that. But i don't know anything about warriors. I love how you all know sooo much about me lmao. You guys need to learn to agree ro disagree you hateful children. Btw, I could easily level up a warrior to 215 if I wanted. I have the gear, gold, and lixes, all ready whenever I want. I just think rangers are a much better class :)
kings pride
mabon - my main server

Just like they say serious dps rangers are strength and auto build lol. You dont have to follow the social norm, every warrior ive had I've always used pro stance... highest i had was only 170 but thats that's pretty far imo to get a good understanding and i never had problems with damage. Maybe that's because im content with what i choose lol. Warriors aren't rogues. If they wanna use doch gul they should use pro stance if they wanna survive.
I am Foool, and im 12.
Zyz chill lol we all know you dont like me so youe opinion is biased. And all you others I didn't even read what you said dont really care :lol: I've never seen an original admin say warriors were meant to be a dps class like rogues and mages are. Send me the link?? Screenshot?
You really are quite an angry old man haha
I am Foool, and i eat boogers
This game has been altered bro. That was a different team than what was original. I havent played much in the last 3 years. I know what i read before, maybe they had a change of heart idk im not a warrior. And don't act like you dont know what im talking about . I forget everything and even I remembered you talkin crap
Then why are you telling warriors what they can or can't do? :roll: oh wait you aren't, 12 year olds just aren't smart enough to fully comprehend English context
I dont argue with children. Are you begging for the ban hammer? Lol an admin clearly asked us to stay civil. If playing for 7 years is a noob to you then guess im a noob. Also you dont even know what i consider not playing much lmao because i used to play all day everyday when i was a kid. I could have meant I play twice a day or some thing. You have no clue, and i have played daily lately, so how am i a noob? I never told anyone what to do, all i know is it doesn't say anything about warriors doing massive dmg and you're a moron if you think warriors should do the same dmg as rogues.

This is my last response. I really dont care what anyone has to say. When you disagree, people get hateful on this game, as seen. It's the internet. I wish you played Fingal. I'd mess around with ya lmao. Anyways, come back when you're 13 or older cause i dont talk to 12 year olds.
This is enough to justify a ban.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Make a thread about warrior offhand and suddenly out come the trolls who don't play the class, admit they haven't played much and really don't have anything valid to say on the subject but just like to talk. Obviously just trying to get a rise out of some people lol.

Offhands a joke. People said so in beta. Only difference is that they upped the slash damage from the original 20 to 40.....in which case I'd still use the 200 haste dagger on non chaos bosses.
Show me where it says warriors should do similar dmg to rogues. 171 levels is enough to know the class. I could say the same about a ranger. Same skills same stats needed, I play solo, and its not any different at end game than at 170 which was before xp curve and I killed about 75k mobs on that. But i don't know anything about warriors. I love how you all know sooo much about me lmao. You guys need to learn to agree ro disagree you hateful children. Btw, I could easily level up a warrior to 215 if I wanted. I have the gear, gold, and lixes, all ready whenever I want. I just think rangers are a much better class :)
Well while you're insulting others but then talking about other posters needing the ban hammer, no where does it state which class has the most damage output or which class can outdps the other class. Of course it also depends on which raid boss you want to throw into the mix which class will typically do the most damage. No one class has ownership of dps.

As the game has progressed, different classes have shined more than others when it comes to dps. This is because otm has a poor understanding of class balancing.

By the way, stop making everything so personal. Someone saying you might not be as Knowledgeable with a character class as someone else or that because you haven't leveled to end game, you don't understand end game is not a personal attack. Calling people morons and angry children and lashing out is kind of unnecessary.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Well things wouldn't have gotten so hostile and off track if people knew how to disagree. And zyz, I followed their lead. I didn't initiate the hostility. It's all an opinion of what we all take offense to. I'm done with this conversation. I will defend myself till the end, gladly.
kings pride
mabon - my main server

That just sounds like ignorance to me :lol: dps warrior using pro stance smh
Okay, go use doch gul without pro stance at bt lol. See how many times u die, compare the dmg to what you do with, when u die a lot less, and don't have to wait much on respawns, then tell me what's better for dps.. Obviously if you want better damage you're gonna use frenzy, but if you're being real, you'd use pro stance. No need to throw shade with ignorance comments, because I've probably played longer than you, and i also probably could be a bigger **** than you, so pick and choose your battles :) completely unnecessary smh. It's the internet though, people love to talk **** haha, keyboard warriors.
Explain how pro stance helps dps warriors at bt
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

That just sounds like ignorance to me :lol: dps warrior using pro stance smh
Okay, go use doch gul without pro stance at bt lol. See how many times u die, compare the dmg to what you do with, when u die a lot less, and don't have to wait much on respawns, then tell me what's better for dps.. Obviously if you want better damage you're gonna use frenzy, but if you're being real, you'd use pro stance. No need to throw shade with ignorance comments, because I've probably played longer than you, and i also probably could be a bigger **** than you, so pick and choose your battles :) completely unnecessary smh. It's the internet though, people love to talk **** haha, keyboard warriors.
When you get hit, by a boss, you take less of all damage lol. That help?
kings pride
mabon - my main server

If bt targets a dps warrior, they are dead regardless of whether they have pro stance or not.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

If bt targets a dps warrior, they are dead regardless of whether they have pro stance or not.
Well who tanks? It depends how much health you have. You have to give and take. Like for example, my rogue, at 172 without dl has like no energy, so because of that, i gotta use focus, don't want to, but i do it anyways, Cause if not, I'm not gonna be able to use skills. You're havin a tough time surviving? Up vitality and use pro stance, that's my suggestion (<---- key word). If i know i can't do something one way, i do it another. If warriors got a dps boost, other classes would need looked at too. I honestly wouldn't disagree with VR doing that, but i wouldn't want them nerfing anything cause i dont see any op skills atm lol.
kings pride
mabon - my main server