Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions Regarding New Warrior Offhand Axe

Just like they say serious dps rangers are strength and auto build lol. You dont have to follow the social norm, every warrior ive had I've always used pro stance... highest i had was only 170 but thats that's pretty far imo to get a good understanding and i never had problems with damage. Maybe that's because im content with what i choose lol. Warriors aren't rogues. If they wanna use doch gul they should use pro stance if they wanna survive.
That just sounds like ignorance to me :lol: dps warrior using pro stance smh
Okay, go use doch gul without pro stance at bt lol. See how many times u die, compare the dmg to what you do with, when u die a lot less, and don't have to wait much on respawns, then tell me what's better for dps.. Obviously if you want better damage you're gonna use frenzy, but if you're being real, you'd use pro stance. No need to throw shade with ignorance comments, because I've probably played longer than you, and i also probably could be a bigger **** than you, so pick and choose your battles :) completely unnecessary smh. It's the internet though, people love to talk **** haha, keyboard warriors.
Well while you're insulting other posters but then calling them keyboard warriors, explain how pro stance helps with survivability when you're taking elemental and poison damage.

There's a huge difference at being level 170 and in a lixing build compared to end game bossing build.

And time in game isn't always an indication of knowledge (although it should be).
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Well that's you, my old clan on fingal loved strength build and thats where I've played since 2014, with the same group of rangers, who have always loved strength build. And you're obviously forgetting about going full auto with double shot, max strength with attack gear.. maybe if u weren't in end game clan strength build would be disregarded, but not when you can get good attack gear. So I'm actually confused how you're level 220 and haven't heard of this.
How much attack did these players have? (without lixes, and without dg of course). If they have 8-9k, then I’d love to see their build so I can copy :)

I’m curious how viable these str builds are, because as far as I know, dex builds triumph str.
I'm not sure who he's talking about. All the rangers on Fingal with high attack and damage are either dex or hybrid str/dex. Eventually str has diminishing returns for auto dmg including dbl shot and it becomes a lot better to stack dex or dmg gear.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Because they get vit from gear instead of dex. Just but vit in instead and stop crying
rather maximise dps
Dps pretty low if you’re dead on the ground lol
Correct but that's more related to vit rather than armor
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

rather maximise dps
He was saying he wouldn’t put any of the 800 added str or dex into vit because he’d rather maximize dps, which is why I said what I said lol

Zyz chill lol we all know you dont like me so youe opinion is biased. And all you others I didn't even read what you said dont really care :lol: I've never seen an original admin say warriors were meant to be a dps class like rogues and mages are. Send me the link?? Screenshot?
You really are quite an angry old man haha
You dont really know nothing about this game anyways, you never play, and you're a druid Who s only played on shared e.g. warrior tanks
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Zyz chill lol we all know you dont like me so youe opinion is biased. And all you others I didn't even read what you said dont really care :lol: I've never seen an original admin say warriors were meant to be a dps class like rogues and mages are. Send me the link?? Screenshot?
What are you even talking about? No one is angry
And I don't even know you except that you're some guy on a keyboard that plays ch. No reason to make this personal... Kind of strange.

If you want to know what otm thought of warriors, go read the class description on the beginning screen when you're scrolling through class descriptions.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

And I don't even know you except that you're some guy on a keyboard that plays ch. No reason to make this personal... Kind of strange.

If you want to know what otm thought of warriors, go read the class description on the beginning screen when you're scrolling through class descriptions.
This game has been altered bro. That was a different team than what was original. I havent played much in the last 3 years. I know what i read before, maybe they had a change of heart idk im not a warrior. And don't act like you dont know what im talking about . I forget everything and even I remembered you talkin crap
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

This game has been altered bro. That was a different team than what was original. I havent played much in the last 3 years. I know what i read before, maybe they had a change of heart idk im not a warrior. And don't act like you dont know what im talking about . I forget everything and even I remembered you talkin crap
Message me if you want to make it personal and argue instead of posting about your feelings for me.

I simply responded to your statement about a warriors role. All this 'we all know you don't like me' and 'you're an angry person' is really unnecessary and has nothing to do with this topic.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Just stop. Ur making a joke out of urself.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex