Daltag
Scithan
Fasgar
Anmoch
Slairig
Witchfinder Ismebard
Witchfinder General Hopkins
Tarchon Sunspine

These are the only ones that aren't spawning.

Also, let's bring it back. I don't think Lady meant to never host events for lower levels, just if it was choice between this event or Carrow's, she chose Carrow's. Let's bring it back to bashing on me and the event. Let's not bash the community. Y'all are good. Criticism is fine.

As a side note though, delaying this event I don't think would've changed it. It just would've made this feedback come on a different weekend. We still have 2 more events planned.
2 more coming.....so better just actually declare the plans for them before implementing so no other disappointments happen.
-1 your "disappointments" are mine and a lot of other players "suprises" and I'd like to keep it that way

Re: Carnage without bosses

Prob the ones that drop brooms and flame armor
Prefer a list I’m wasting hours camping
Yaltag
Daltag
Scithan
Fasgar
Anmoch
Slairig
Witchfinder Ismebard
Tarchon Sunspine

Also, let's bring it back. I don't think Lady meant to never host events for lower levels, just if it was choice between this event or Carrow's, she chose Carrow's. Let's bring it back to bashing on me and the event. Let's not bash the community. Y'all are good. Criticism is fine.

As a side note though, delaying this event I don't think would've changed it. It just would've made this feedback come on a different weekend. We still have 2 more events planned.
Happy Friday, thanks for the effort either way. They will get over it. :POP:
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Yaltag
Daltag
Scithan
Fasgar
Anmoch
Slairig
Witchfinder Ismebard
Tarchon Sunspine

2 more coming.....so better just actually declare the plans for them before implementing so no other disappointments happen.
-1 your "disappointments" are mine and a lot of other players "suprises" and I'd like to keep it that way
I d rather feeeback to be given before the actual event to have a good one rather than havin something similar to wht happened today
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu

Some of the changes/implementations weren't as finalized until later than we would normally like, but were made in a conservative manner to make sure it went out working and was not broken. Next week's event is really straightforward. We were cautious about it but decided it would be okay to do with the celebration.

I'm headed to the gym. I also need a beer/whiskey. I will check in tomorrow.

Yaltag
Daltag
Scithan
Fasgar
Anmoch
Slairig
Witchfinder Ismebard
Tarchon Sunspine

Hello, just killed Witchfinder General Hopkins thats in the list
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

witchfinder will still spawn just not on increased rate ^^^^
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

Perhaps a dumb question but asking anyway ... will leaving a boss up effect other legacies from not spawning?? 5 hours on Danu and only 6 star that's been up in Carrow (to my knowledge) is a Ymir ..
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

We have the script for Carrow's, so that would probably be the easiest. The orig. idea was to do that for all the Legacy's since Carrow's is only a portion of the playerbase.
Push it for Carrow .. plan a similar one for lower levels later if you must ...anything to fix the current one.
if they do that then the end game players will just snatch the lower level one when it comes giving all at same time is best imo so low lvls have a chance
No they're not. No end game player is going to kill galar, kron, lvl 90 and 140 spider, etc for end game players. Now end game clans that have lower level players in the clan will help kill the lower level legacies for the lower level clan mates. But that's not the same as end game clans killing those bosses to keep them from lower levels.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Yaltag
Daltag
Scithan
Fasgar
Anmoch
Slairig
Witchfinder Ismebard
Tarchon Sunspine

I think you really need to sit down with the new developers so they understand the player base of this game. As has been said, VR released an event named carnage that has a certain understanding with it - those specific bosses up at spawn and respawn every 4 or 6 hours (pick one). The majority of players take off work and structure their entire weekend around these. I'm thankful I slept in as I refuse to structure my life around a video game anymore. But essentially what VR did was turn this weekend into the 1 thing players really really really really hate - camping.

If the weekend would have been all legacies in all areas with a set respawn time, you'd have had happy players as the level 90.players could.be killing 90 spider and kron, etc and level 140-150 players could be killing comrak and 150 spider, etc and end game players would be killing the high level ones.

Make them all an 8 hour respawn with 0 window.and you have a winning event.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue