Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Plz no carrow carnage this weekend

Just because I dont want the same event as u do, theres no reason for u to tell me to not play the game.
of course you can play the game, but if you dont like the event don't participate, same as I don't like chest prices therefore I don't buy them.
If u dont like the amount needed for raids dont participate.

Again if ppl will stop using that logic, I never said I dont like the faster spawn rates, all Im asking for is:

1. Dont be back to back
2. Not x4 or x6, x2 is enough
3. Not needed on 30 different bosses, just 2 bosses is very rewarding + not overconsuming
4. Separate the carnages from events such as double gold so we dont have to choose between them and lose the possibility to enjoy one of them.

Does it seem reasonable enough for me to be allowed to complain, enjoy and play?

EDIT: I'll add that from what I understand, it'll be legacies only. Then its clear that VR doesnt agree with the "majority" that the exact same carrowmore carnage is what we need and what is wanted.
-1 and also this current event will be that doesn't mean we won't have a carrow carnage so that assumption isn't very valid

Hey guys,

It's fine to voice your opinion when you don't like something, but please don't jump down other people's throats for not agreeing with you and vice-versa. Carnage is the most requested event. It was the most requested event in the older thread asking for suggestions for the anniversary. Next weekend isn't a boss event. You will have a break from le bosses next week.

Remember folks, take care of your health and play responsibly.

CUTE GIF TAX:
run while you can the forum ghouls will smell this comment and attack you in your sleep :lol: :lol: :o :shock:

Those who don’t understand the toll it takes to be in an endgame clan during these events are fine. No one should be getting mad at differing perspectives.

You can choose not to log in, sure. But you are allowing those who will run themselves ragged to be earning killpoints you will miss.

I understand both sides. I will be on the side that runs ragged and goes all out. It is exhausting. Last weekend was rough. This weekend will be rough.

I earned a total of 1100 gold, and spent probably 200k in lixes on double gold weekend.

I will open very few chests on double plat weekend until event is over and we all settle down.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

How In the hell is more boss spawns a bad thing... I mean I’ve been gone awhile but I’ve never heard anyone say that faster boss spawns would be a negative.
If there was competition in ur server up to Gele, by ur logic, would u agree to every boss having 10 mins respawn timer?
yes
If ur the lvl up to gele. Would u agree to gele respawning 10 mins after death along necro, prot, mordy, hrung, all legacies and so on?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Honestly I loved no lifing carrow carnage the first time it came out but a word of advice to the development team, to clear all those legacies and do drops it would take 2 hours and they would spawn every 4hours. So I am sending out a cry for help to please make the spawn time a little longer while keeping dl timers normal. In an ideal world legacies spawn every 6-8h and mordy every 8-10h while dl remaining untouched.
Just another noob rogue at it
226 - Alpha Ranger ~~~~ Fingal (DEADED)
220 - AlphaChaos ~~~~~ Epona (Bae)