Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Announcement

Due to the fact that the Facebook announcement was already made, it makes sense to give the forum peeps an announcement, regardless who it's from. :)
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Due to the fact that the Facebook announcement was already made, it makes sense to give the forum peeps an announcement, regardless who it's from. :)
Can I announce?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

With ALL respect to our Moderators in my opinion Announcement Sub Forum should only be kept for Admins only. Because sometimes it can be misleading. But other than that Thank You

I believe all Dark Kitty did was copy paste the announcement done on the Facebook page, so unless they make an error in the Facebook one, it shouldn't be misleading.

But we have asked Tadaaah's opinion about this, sorry for any confusion.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Being a bit pedantic in my opinion. Stirring controversy where there really doesn’t need to be any. Mods are fine.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

This
With ALL respect to our Moderators in my opinion Announcement Sub Forum should only be kept for Admins only. Because sometimes it can be misleading. But other than that Thank You
With ALL respect to you I don’t think we should pretend that this is somehow taboo. Lol. Kitty just made it so there was one less thing Tad had to do thanks kitty.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

This
With ALL respect to you I don’t think we should pretend that this is somehow taboo. Lol. Kitty just made it so there was one less thing Tad had to do thanks kitty.
+1

I actually meant to ask a mod to do exactly this. I know y'all announcements as soon as possible and as stated prior, social media is scheduled and goes out late at night here. It's helpful and gets people who frequent the forums information faster. :)

Looks like someones salty he didnt get chosen to be a mod haha :POP:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.