Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Plz no carrow carnage this weekend

whoever doesn't like carnage, he can choose simply not to play that weekend.
People that talk like this annoy me the most. Ofc people are still going to participate, we all (or most) love CH regardless of what we dislike. There is always room for criticism
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

whoever doesn't like carnage, he can choose simply not to play that weekend.
People that talk like this annoy me the most. Ofc people are still going to participate, we all (or most) love CH regardless of what we dislike. There is always room for criticism
This.

(best way to make an opinion it seems).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

How In the hell is more boss spawns a bad thing... I mean I’ve been gone awhile but I’ve never heard anyone say that faster boss spawns would be a negative.
If there was competition in ur server up to Gele, by ur logic, would u agree to every boss having 10 mins respawn timer?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Hey guys,

It's fine to voice your opinion when you don't like something, but please don't jump down other people's throats for not agreeing with you and vice-versa. Carnage is the most requested event. It was the most requested event in the older thread asking for suggestions for the anniversary. Next weekend isn't a boss event. You will have a break from le bosses next week.

Remember folks, take care of your health and play responsibly.

CUTE GIF TAX: