Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Double Plat this weekend

Bitey wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:But @bitey I think ur simulator is glitched, I seem to get 1 item 99% of the time. Unless that’s just my **** luck T-T

I know the mechanics of it need to be fixed, now that I understand it better. It should be a random chance of 1 to 3 normal items and then a small chance of a 4th aeon item. It’s cutrently not set up that way and it’s on my to-do list to fix

Imagine if the 4th drop was always programmed to be a dragon egg or haste lix
Zyz 217 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Curry30423 wrote:Give us chest discounts too._.

Yes please! The set up last black Friday was great!

Or do 35% off chests Which hasn't happened in a couple years and may convince anyone still on the fence to go ahead and buy platinum
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

NarWolf lvl 200+ warrior of Alliance on Lugh

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Zyz wrote:
Bitey wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:But @bitey I think ur simulator is glitched, I seem to get 1 item 99% of the time. Unless that’s just my **** luck T-T

I know the mechanics of it need to be fixed, now that I understand it better. It should be a random chance of 1 to 3 normal items and then a small chance of a 4th aeon item. It’s cutrently not set up that way and it’s on my to-do list to fix

Imagine if the 4th drop was always programmed to be a dragon egg or haste lix

This would be preferable and make 4th drop chance way lower like a jackpot so whenever it does happen it's something good then chances at restos and other stuff we want could be better

Skerwald wrote:Double plat, 35% off if chests and itunes/playstore giftcards on sale :lol:

I just picked up my gift cards from Costco. $84.99 for $100 card. 15% off ain’t bad. Target has a sale right now too I think: buy 1 get 1 20% off. This is where I go to look for iTunes card sales https://twitter.com/itunescarddeals?lang=en. I don’t know of a site for play store card sales though.

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide