Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Double Plat this weekend

Trying to figure out what the incentive to purchase dbl plat is. Chests are disappointing unless you just don't care what you get. I suppose maybe to restock on lix?

Anyone remember when it was exciting to open chests?
Why are they disappointing? I am just just now coming back from a 2 year hiatus and typically you got mounts, fash, play or gold, elix, what’s changed? Because I was planning on spending about 300 and buying all chests
We always been told it’s random and luck based. Opened thousands of chests this year since January and haven’t gotten a single mount besides the tokens.. I’d suggest selling them and buying whatever you need

Tadaah can u put things like this on the forum announcement page also? Dunno about anyone else here but I don't use social media cuz I don't particularly like it.
I can once I come in. :) The posts on social media go up while I'm in bed. Can't schedule posts to the forums or I would.

Tadaah can u put things like this on the forum announcement page also? Dunno about anyone else here but I don't use social media cuz I don't particularly like it.
I can once I come in. :) The posts on social media go up while I'm in bed. Can't schedule posts to the forums or I would.
Thank you for both, the titter feed is great for me to be honest.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

But @bitey I think ur simulator is glitched, I seem to get 1 item 99% of the time. Unless that’s just my **** luck T-T
I know the mechanics of it need to be fixed, now that I understand it better. It should be a random chance of 1 to 3 normal items and then a small chance of a 4th aeon item. It’s cutrently not set up that way and it’s on my to-do list to fix
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide