The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: League of legends

Ew, Dota ftw. :P

I played one game on a mate’s account and got demolished
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

i play NA currently in my placements

quick question, if my placement games are all my games are silver 4 to gold 5 players will that be where im placed after the 10 games are over

quick question, if my placement games are all my games are silver 4 to gold 5 players will that be where im placed after the 10 games are over
sorry mate but I don't quite understand the question.
Ranger 227+

those 10 games when u start ranked define which division you begin in?
im playing against silver 4 to gold 5 but im unranked so will that be my division (Around about) after the first 10

those 10 games when u start ranked define which division you begin in?
im playing against silver 4 to gold 5 but im unranked so will that be my division (Around about) after the first 10
usually they place you to a lower tier, for example you finished last season gold 5, and even you won all your 10 placements, you are starting from silver 5 or 4 if you're lucky.
Ranger 227+

That's happening because there are lot of smurf's playing lol, me as well. But this is a usual thing and the biggest part of the League of Legends community knows that. So to say last week I started my ranked season from the beginning, but I did not want to create a whole new account, to play with bots and other players until 30 level. That's why I bought a new 30 level League of Legends account from https://www.lolfinity.com/europe-west-euw/ this is probably the 3rd League of Legends account I bought, and every time I buy a new one, I found a lot of interesting skins and a lot of blue essence coming with the account. Perfect, all of my friends bought at least one account to start ranked career from the beginning, for fun of course.
Last edited by GoodFollow on Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Here in Thailand, League of Legends is overshadowed by the mobile moba 'ROV' (known as Arena of Valor in the U.S.), so even in low-tier casual games there are long queue times. Additionally, the ping while playing in Western regions makes it not very enjoyable either :/.

Looking forward to their mobile version though!

nah many players have done placements queueing against diamonds and plats and get placed bronze but you have a really high chance to skip divisons if thats the case
220 Rogue NightDPS :D
Clan: Havoc

Here in Thailand, League of Legends is overshadowed by the mobile moba 'ROV' (known as Arena of Valor in the U.S.), so even in low-tier casual games there are long queue times. Additionally, the ping while playing in Western regions makes it not very enjoyable either :/.

Looking forward to their mobile version though!
How did you miss this necropost? Original post was from 2018 :lol:
Locking this down. If you want to discuss League of Legends, please create a new post with current info. Thanks!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide