Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Which skills for a clanless solo druid (lvl 180) in front of deepfire trolls ?

Hello everybody,

I am a casual player whose only character is a druid of level 180.
To be without clan (I am not familiar with english and totally not with IG SMS english) and to play in solo never obstructed me because I am not obnubilated by the boss and their ultimate equipment. With the money that I piled up during my trip, I am level 180 now, I could buy to me on the auction market of the suitable equipment. Not the best of course but at least something that I can use with profit.
Until few days I survived all but it changed recently. I had a very hard bounty quest, level elite the mission, the elimination of 7 deepfire trolls in Mordris cave.
Being full focus with just 3000 HP, I am not able to beat two of these dreadful trolls in a row without dying. And my nightmare does not finish any because apparently these stupid brutish lout feels me with kilometers when I resurrect and also quickly return me in beyond.

I would like to know which skills you would think of using if you were a druid of level 180 without clan and that you want absolutely to kill these deepfire trolls ?
I thought of maximizing bark, ward of giant, bless, vines and strike but I have a doubt about my survival. Precision I play without elixir and no rabbit.

I have this gear :
- Majestic strike helm (+7 and 525 dmg)
- DL gloves (+5 in LS), swap with Alchemical gloves (+700 dmg storm)
- DL boots (+5 bark), swap with Alchemical boots (+275 HP in NT)
- DL leggings (used for NM), swap with Ancient beastbone leggings (+500 dmg storm)
- Ancient beastbone chest (+200 HP in NT)
- Wyldshrine amulet of river (foc/vit, regen HP/MP, bonus skill : evasions 1000, 1000 MP)
- Imperial searblade charm (+450 in heat resistance, +450 in wounding evasion)
- Stargem wrist (100 vit, 500 HP, +300 phys/spell/wound evasions, regen HP)
- Aggy bracer (+5 bark, 75 foc, 250 NM)
- Imperial frostiron ring of oak (+9 bark, 450 NM, +45 in resist H/C/M)
- Royal silverweb ring of LS (+8 in LE, +324 dmg)
- Brighstone ring (65 foc/vit, regen HP/MP)
- Mighty abyssal ring (+6 in bark and bless), swap with Mighty ring of Vines (+6) or Royal ring ward of giant (+5)

- Ancient Spirit Cape (lux old mount, regen HP/MP, 1000 defence)
- Eagle (lvl 1, I want to max this eagle taming ability before to buy level 5)

Thank you in advance for your ideas.
Bran Caerloth, druide solitaire du serveur Donn depuis juin 2014.
Intérêt pour la pêche, l'art culinaire et les bounty quests.
Pas de PVP ni de raids de boss.
Ne rien attendre des autres, croire en soi.

Re: Which skills for a clanless solo druid (lvl 180) in front of deepfire trolls ?

Those trolls are quite difficult to solo -- Furious Sweep and Crushing Blow hit hard!

If you want to reskill, try using roots, bark, NatTouch, strike, and vines. Roots to keep it at bay, bark to prevent them from one-hitting you, touch to heal yourself, and strike and vines for damage. If you recast roots straight away you should be able to keep it permentantly rooted. It will be a tough kill regardless, if you can I'd suggest asking others for help!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Which skills for a clanless solo druid (lvl 180) in front of deepfire trolls ?

Can skill crush ward, since that will stop most of their damage. Problem is, crush ward is useless on most other enemies.
Crush Ward does around the same resistance as Bark -- both would definitely help, but even then shouldn't be enough to save a player with 3k health if they tank a troll.

Although... it's worth trying if Roots + Bark isn't enough.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Ok, thank you very much, I will try roots + bark :)
I thought before that roots have no more effect as soon as first damage hit the opponent, that is why I didn't used it against deepfire trolls.
Bran Caerloth, druide solitaire du serveur Donn depuis juin 2014.
Intérêt pour la pêche, l'art culinaire et les bounty quests.
Pas de PVP ni de raids de boss.
Ne rien attendre des autres, croire en soi.