Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Odds of double platinum

Obviously OTM has historically used Black Friday as a definitive DP time period, anyone think we’ll be having it soon for the anniversary ? Wanting to jump back into things and that would definitely be the deciding factor for me.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Re: Odds of double platinum

They do it twice a year on the anniversary and black friday
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

*they done it. Maybe new team doesn’t feel the same way. And since we kinda got dbl gold/boss event, maybe new team decides there is no need for dbl plat. I am not against it I just feel like anything could happen at this point and I am ready for whatever.

With all respect to Muldar I just love how Tadaaah seems more relax and human like instead of using the generic paste and answer to some of the questions. Can’t wait for Tadaaah tell us or talk more about it

*they done it. Maybe new team doesn’t feel the same way. And since we kinda got dbl gold/boss event, maybe new team decides there is no need for dbl plat. I am not against it I just feel like anything could happen at this point and I am ready for whatever.

With all respect to Muldar I just love how Tadaaah seems more relax and human like instead of using the generic paste and answer to some of the questions. Can’t wait for Tadaaah tell us or talk more about it
So little you know about him after recent things via PM with him. Things are much different than they appear lol

So little you know about him after recent things via PM with him. Things are much different than they appear lol
Care to elaborate?

? I wonder more

Care to elaborate?

Either he saying muldar in pm was more human like or that tadaaah is copy paste in pm *shrugs*. i figure he meant muld tho he was human like to me.

Make it 7x platinum because its Celtic Heroes 7th Birthday.
Happy Birthday!!!
toon: jonlionhart ( 50 rogue) ( june 2018 )
clan: Evil Clown
Epona

toon: jonlionhart (1+ rogue) ( 2018 )
Taranis

toon: BlinkDagger (194 rogue deleted) (2017)
Donn

toon: jonlionhart (153 rogue deleted) (2016 )
Lir

I am born and live in Philippines