Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Halt!!

This event was exhausting. Something a little less intense for next weekend's event would be appreciated. 2x bounty token rewards, for example.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Don’t cancel!! Maybe skip a week and put it after the inevitable double plat :twisted: unless you have two major boss events ..idk if I can go three weekends of insanity straight lol
+1 have it in 2 weeks( week after this one), give us notice to prepare, the raid hoss event was super fun! But draining!
Make all legacy’s spawn faster then you guys are appealing to all players low lvl 50-60, mid lvl 150-160 and eg

All Im saying is that faster spawn rates is ok, but x6 on too many bosses is an overkill. Theres a very thin line that differs it from being just fun and a complete burn out for a CLAN not just an individual.
Its spawning throughout multiple time zones to keep one clan from completely dominating. It’s 6 hours of rest between every raid boss .. Now if they were spawning every 2 hours I’d agree, but I feel this window between is decent enough to not make it too much.
Pretty much this. I thought having more bosses would help so non-dominating clans could get some gear. We can create a poll to cancel the other boss events planned for this month.
Please understand that this isnt the issue with events. Making x6 boss spawn rate is ok, but only if u did it with 1-2 bosses. Not 6-7.

What dominant clan would leave raids up for it's rivals, whether or not they're x6 or x20 spawn rate? Its a logic that has been flawed at the core of this game.

Give us rest, a single week even isnt enough, wait a month or more. Its not fair to listen ONLY to those who want more carnages and give them 2 carnages back to back and completely ignore all of those who dont want by using the logic "just dont participate". Ok, so I wont kill bosses or play the game because I dont want this event, basically telling me not to play is the worst thing u could do as a company to the costumers.

This was tiring, ppl skipped sleeps, no one can tell me that their clan just skipped a boss out of deciding not to participate.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Don’t cancel poll closed

These events help all clans in the end game area.
Its not ur sole decision as it isnt mine.

Its spawning throughout multiple time zones to keep one clan from completely dominating. It’s 6 hours of rest between every raid boss .. Now if they were spawning every 2 hours I’d agree, but I feel this window between is decent enough to not make it too much.
Pretty much this. I thought having more bosses would help so non-dominating clans could get some gear. We can create a poll to cancel the other boss events planned for this month.
Nope, keep them. Carrow carnage was very fun last year and as someone who was in a non-dominate clan last year, its pretty easy to lock some bosses (due to multiple spawning at once) and sometimes all simply dueto timezones. Not matter how big ur clan is, carrow carnage is just uncontrollable and non-dominate clans will get a share of it, a big one sometimes if they try hard for it.
Also means snorri every 25 mins, now even less due faster spawn time already.
Don’t cancel!! Maybe skip a week and put it after the inevitable double plat :twisted: unless you have two major boss events ..idk if I can go three weekends of insanity straight lol
Again, u put same logic as mine, not make the same event multiple times. In ur case the limit is 3, for me its 2. Why does it differ? In the end we have same logic but u just want the carrowmore carnage to happen again. Why does it matter to u that it'll happen next weekend and not next month?

Overall, ppl are almost out of resources too. I get that this is the reason u do them OTM, and not really just to help non-dominant clans (also I think its a bit biased that every thing u do in the game is to help non-dominant clans. This is the style of game u created, stand by it, will make u as a company more respectable), but we need to recover resources first.

Don’t cancel poll closed

Nope, keep them. Carrow carnage was very fun last year and as someone who was in a non-dominate clan last year, its pretty easy to lock some bosses (due to multiple spawning at once) and sometimes all simply dueto timezones. Not matter how big ur clan is, carrow carnage is just uncontrollable and non-dominate clans will get a share of it, a big one sometimes if they try hard for it.
Again, u put same logic as mine, not make the same event multiple times. In ur case the limit is 3, for me its 2. Why does it differ? In the end we have same logic but u just want the carrowmore carnage to happen again. Why does it matter to u that it'll happen next weekend and not next month?

Overall, ppl are almost out of resources too. I get that this is the reason u do them OTM, and not really just to help non-dominant clans (also I think its a bit biased that every thing u do in the game is to help non-dominant clans. This is the style of game u created, stand by it, will make u as a company more respectable), but we need to recover resources first.
I mean what are the recourses required for a carrow carnage? All legacies can killed with only tank lixing, sometimes even without, and mord is no big deal, to be honest the last event was more consuming, as some clans have more dkp to update and drops to manage. But for legacies, they are most likely rolled on after the boss in most worlds, so no management would be required for ut outside the game, except for mordris. But I agree, make it it the last week of the event, but i still wouldn’t mind it any week

Don’t cancel poll closed

I mean what are the recourses required for a carrow carnage? All legacies can killed with only tank lixing, sometimes even without, and mord is no big deal, to be honest the last event was more consuming, as some clans have more dkp to update and drops to manage. But for legacies, they are most likely rolled on after the boss in most worlds, so no management would be required for ut outside the game, except for mordris. But I agree, make it it the last week of the event, but i still wouldn’t mind it any week
Competition = lock fights = hastes attacks hps so on. Do we really need to haste at mordy with 30 toons? No, but we want to win. Do we need to haste at urchaid at all? No but we want to win.

Those carnages are extremely easy on servers with no competition vs extremely stressful for servers with competition (especially competition on gele too)

It was rather tiring staying awake for many bosses at like 2-3am all weekend, fun and obviously not only my opinion matters, a carrow carnage would be fun, maybe make a poll for when to do so in 1 week 2 weeks 1 month etc, epona will just kill and kill but I can see why this will affect every other server with dom clans and causing an imbalance from a weekend event, just think it through a little, no one will complain about double plat, not as easy as not participating at bosses during a weekend event on dom servers, can be the deciding factor between other clans getting much better gear and making the competition go crazy, I don’t play anywhere dom so don’t really have much else to say
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger