Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First Bloodthorn Helm Drop

It's so ugly. The stats are amazing! Congratz.
It's a plant what do you expect? Also killing a plant doesn't mean you will get a good design helm considering you need to slice through its head and then convert into a helm takes a lot of effort in real life.
Blacksmith and tailor have a very hard time in converting animal remains into an item. So I think its a bit insulting if you say that it is ugly.
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

It's a plant what do you expect? Also killing a plant doesn't mean you will get a good design helm considering you need to slice through its head and then convert into a helm takes a lot of effort in real life.
Blacksmith and tailor have a very hard time in converting animal remains into an item. So I think its a bit insulting if you say that it is ugly.
That rugrats meme should tell you it's not just me who thinks they could have done better on its looks.

It's a fantasy video game with dragons, trolls, and living statues, I don't think they are limited in design to what tailors and blacksmiths are limited to in real life. What's insulting is someone thought it actually looked good when they designed it and everyone else agreed to let it go to live game.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Im just thinking how would my black wyldwood hat would look on top of that helm if u could "wear" both visibly
It would look terrible.
yeah purple would be way better
Huntsman mask on top of BT helm and on top of it a top hat.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex