The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Endgame tanking misc

Sooo what misc is the BEST for tanking

Here is what i know about best tanking jewels

3 tier 4 tanking rings
1 huntsman ring
Godly deffence vit dex braces
And poacher ammy 190

Now that were over that whats best misc??

Right now im using ironroot skain which if u add ip the deffence and dex ir equals 265 dex

Lots r saying godly silverweb is better but that one is 200 vit compare to 265 dex and tbh the tanks dont even need the skill addition

So what do u guys think the best misc wud be i wanna gather oppinions
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Re: Endgame tanking misc

It’s a trade off of 875 hp for 300 def, as godly is only 140 more vit than gara
Skain ironroot neck adds 360 defence and 1718 hp (if my calculator did 275*6.25 properly), poacher neck adds 1000 hp + 200 vit (1250 hp) + 150 armour and defence is a skill. So its 360 permanent defence + 1718 hp + 200 armour if u wear full set vs 2250 hp + 150 armour + 500 defence skill.

So I thought about it, I actually prefer full skain ironroot (including charm, yes 100 vit is nice but I figured that 145 dex + 250 defence [540 defence] with 400 hp + 145 vit [1306 hp] is better than combo of 100 vit [625 hp] + 300 defence and 100 dex [200 defence] + 500 hp, thats 1306 hp +540 defence vs 1125 hp + 500 defence).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

It’s a trade off of 875 hp for 300 def, as godly is only 140 more vit than gara
Skain ironroot neck adds 360 defence and 1718 hp (if my calculator did 275*6.25 properly), poacher neck adds 1000 hp + 200 vit (1250 hp) + 150 armour and defence is a skill. So its 360 permanent defence + 1718 hp + 200 armour if u wear full set vs 2250 hp + 150 armour + 500 defence skill.

So I thought about it, I actually prefer full skain ironroot (including charm, yes 100 vit is nice but I figured that 145 dex + 250 defence [540 defence] with 400 hp + 145 vit [1306 hp] is better than combo of 100 vit [625 hp] + 300 defence and 100 dex [200 defence] + 500 hp, thats 1306 hp +540 defence vs 1125 hp + 500 defence).

I use typically skain neck gara charm skain ring, but lately I’ve beeb doing 3 lich rings with huntsman trying to feel out the damage difference from 200 armor drop. On most raids I haven’t had a notable damage decrease with the 200 less, rng keeps them roughly the same I suppose. Works quite well for me, hp rarely dips with bark/wind.

So after playing around with it this weekend I’ve found that though the numbers don’t seem to change that much with 3 lich rings broken iron set vs 2 rings with iron set, you can feel the armor drop. Again the numbers appear to have same range but you do genuinely feel more vulnerable

Wait till your server is killing BT. The new ammies and charms are unquestionably the best tank gear in the game.

The 200 armour from iron root aura is tiny in the scale of the game. Fully buffed and lixed tanks have what? 3k or 4K armour? 200 is nothing. I’d much much rather another lich ring with 150 vit 450 defence and all those evasions. Even if you notice that you are taking more damage, you are not taking into account the defence and evasions increase meaning both autos and skills hit you less.

Also huntsman rings are very over rated imo
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

New tank necklace is crazy and the charm is by far the best charm in game now and those are just the royal versions.

I am curious, though, what the stats of BT tank rings are. Did they buff then from beta? I hope they did because they weren't very good.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Wait till your server is killing BT. The new ammies and charms are unquestionably the best tank gear in the game.

The 200 armour from iron root aura is tiny in the scale of the game. Fully buffed and lixed tanks have what? 3k or 4K armour? 200 is nothing. I’d much much rather another lich ring with 150 vit 450 defence and all those evasions. Even if you notice that you are taking more damage, you are not taking into account the defence and evasions increase meaning both autos and skills hit you less.

Also huntsman rings are very over rated imo
4.3-4.5 depending on the druid is pretty standard for me, when I said the number range didn’t change with/without iron set I meant the damage numbers you actually see. But when the set is broken my hp bar was definitely dipping more then normal, typically I only fluctuate abt 10% of my hp with the occasional dip to 50%. It seemed with broken set and 3 lich rings that my hp was dipping a bit further than it does normally. As for huntsman ring I disagree, mine currently adds 714 (yes ik it doesn’t stack when lixed) but has a lot of room to go up, as I use edl helm mord hally and fairly low tier prot braces of dex vit def. With gele axe, better prot braces, and some new bt charm/neck (I honestly don’t know neck stats but someone said strong so I assume it has high def or dex) you could pretty easily pull 1k def from one ring slot. Percentage based items like it and reaper will only ever get better as new gear with higher numbers gets added into game. A void scale night helm alone would add 200 def from the ring. Whereas the strongest defence based ring in game adds 600 total, 30% from elix pushing it up to 780. I will happily always use my huntsman lol