Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Epona Diversity (Where did you transfer from?)

Hey my fellow Eponians, it's me, Yurian Stonebow. I'm just creating this post, because I see most of our Epona forum post are about transfers. It's no secret that Epona is amazing and people from other servers want to experience what it's like on Epona. So if you are a transfer from another server, tell which server you are from, and compare your experience there versus on Epona. I'll go first for an example:

I'm Yurian Stonebow a level 221 ranger on Epona.
I don't really consider myself a transfer, but I suppose I am. Originally I started playing on Lugh back in 2011 and early 2012. I was Rand3althor (ranger lvl 107?) there and was in the Clan BERSERKERS. When I played in lugh it was a free server and I remember after aggy we'd go to Tavern and roll for drops. After BERSERKERS fell, I kinda quit, I came back once to see how things were on Lugh, Alliance had gained power and were doing well, this was around when Carrowmore was released I think, I however just didn't want to play on a dom server, so I quit again. Two years ago I wanted to see how this game had changed, I went to forums and found a post about popular servers and when I saw that Epona had a rolling system I just had to check it out. I joined TheCrusher's noob clan, Immortality, and realized what I liked about the game in the first place, the people. My clan was far from strong, TheCrusher, being the only endgame toon. Though I was in one of the weakest clans, I felt like I was completely welcomed into Epona in that clan and I stayed in Immortality until I was endgame and eventually it fell apart. Now I'm in Goonies and I love it here even more. Everyone in my clan is so nice, friendly, and helping. Many players throughout the server are just as nice, some others not so much. If I compare my experiences from Lugh vs Epona, I'd say my personal experience playing on Epona has been far better than my time on Lugh, but I never really made it far on Lugh, so I don't know if things could've been different, but I don't really care, just glad I found Epona :)
Yurian Stonebow of Epona
Ranger-221
And some other alts of unmentionable levels.

Re: Epona Diversity (Where did you transfer from?)

I started out on crom in 2011 because it had the lowest ping ;-; moved to arawn some time around 2014 and have been on epona for what would have to be fast approaching a year now. From my experience on both other servers epona blows them both out of the water
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I played arawn since 2011, became pioneer leader of resurgence , we reached our peak when we killled Gele, then our chief quit and the clan slowly going down, lots of great players are gone, 90% of the original clan is gone. Then Ventius introduced me to epona, at first I don’t have any intention of playing here, I just made new toons, met great players of Epona, I was amazed because it’s totally different on what I thought about an open system server. I thought I’ve seen it all in my 7 years in arawn. And as I level up my toons, Ives learned new things along the way, made me play less arawn and more epona.
Recently, I posted something in forums and my arawn leaders didn’t agree, and so i was kicked from my Dom clan in Arawn. Now I’m happy that I’m full time Playing in Epona.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Started in Crom back in 2013, I was there until just earlier this week. I started to be reluctant to actually play the game due to how dom the server was and how seed controlled everything. Progression was near impossible for mid/late game clans due to seeds presence everywhere. Finally gave into what invaded and zackmage told me to do and join epona. Only around lvl 60 so far on my ranger but at this point even being clanless and only made 2 friends, I don't think I'd ever play on Crom again. (If anyone wants to help me out I got a 8m transfer from Crom to Epona) the money would help a bunch and I would be able to afford actual lixes and get myself set up with midgame gear since I've got my 185+ raid gear done. Looking forward for many more years on Epona.
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Hello, Invaded here, or also known as SeedIsTrash on Epona :)

I started playing Celtic Heroes during the 2011 halloween event on the server Crom. I originally was under the name wifi, then around 2012 created Invaded. I was pretty vocal in Crom about Seed (good or bad). I have never been a fan of their favoritism/controlling behavior, and I was not the only one to feel this way. I basically pushed for a more free system there, but apparently everyone liked to be controlled. I ended up joining every opposing clan until they all died (sadly). It was almost 2014, I was a forum guide, a castle camper who was too lazy to lix, and still a critic of Seed. I ended up giving up considering everyone whom opposed Seed failed, and the game was becoming increasingly boring under a dom server considering I could not progress, even if I wanted to (I also renounced my forum guide position as well). I quit, however I returned towards the summer of 2017. I was still a noob at the time and started playing again in Crom under Invaded. I ended up lixing to 192 and helped a clan called Sacred out. Sacred sadly took a few blows with our top members running on over to Seed, and our leader was inactive and horrible lol. Sacred was basically on the verge of death, and I was still fed up with the whole dom thing by Seed. I was basically about to quit again until I decided to see about xfering to another server. I pretty much thought all servers were dom until I saw Epona. After looking at the auction house I was sold haha. I sold everything in Crom and ended up xfering over about 1 month after advertising. I still remember talking to FrostBeast on my noob account called CykaBlayt and being in awe by how nice the people were. After a few months in Epona (close to a year now?), I have been really happy! Had my rocky runs with some people (rey lol), but overall, everyone I have spoken to has been really nice and helpful! I also had the opportunity to join Goonies, which is a clan filled with wonderful people in my opinion. I also got to meet two chill people, who I love haha, named Veromos and el kak Bane2. All I can say is that I am happy I xfered, if I were to not have xfered, I would have quit for good.

P.S.
Burg! Mail me in-game :0
An old character. . .

Started on Lir back in 2015. Join many clans when i was a low lvl. After reaching lvl 100+ i joined clan Rebellions and then start camping frozen bosses and lvling to 150+. Flos app still not available that year, so i used paper and ballpen to time frozen bosses. I stop playing Celtic Heroes because my phone was stolen. I stop playing for 5 months, no CH and no other games. After I bought a new phone I started playing CH again. But my toon was deleted, so i write to admin and they restore my toon. All my lux and items was gone and clan Rebellions are also gone. So I started grinding and farming gold to buy lux. After 3 days of farming, clan Emperrors invited me. I joined clan Emperrors but after 3 days they kicked me for no reason. I quit Lir server and try Donn, only 4 server that year on android. Balor, Donn, Lir and Fingal server.
I try Donn server and join many clans and lvled to 190+. I got bored because of Dom clans. These Dom clans are controlling the world. I just login for daily bounty and just read forum. One time when im reading the forum, i read that everyone are xferring to Epona. Because theres no Dom clans in Epona. So i try playing here in Epona. So far, im enjoying the server, not bad at all and a free server. My new world, Epona.
toon: jonlionhart ( 50 rogue) ( june 2018 )
clan: Evil Clown
Epona

toon: jonlionhart (1+ rogue) ( 2018 )
Taranis

toon: BlinkDagger (194 rogue deleted) (2017)
Donn

toon: jonlionhart (153 rogue deleted) (2016 )
Lir

I am born and live in Philippines

I played arawn since 2011, became pioneer leader of resurgence , we reached our peak when we killled Gele, then our chief quit and the clan slowly going down, lots of great players are gone, 90% of the original clan is gone. Then Ventius introduced me to epona, at first I don’t have any intention of playing here, I just made new toons, met great players of Epona, I was amazed because it’s totally different on what I thought about an open system server. I thought I’ve seen it all in my 7 years in arawn. And as I level up my toons, Ives learned new things along the way, made me play less arawn and more epona.
Recently, I posted something in forums and my arawn leaders didn’t agree, and so i was kicked from my Dom clan in Arawn. Now I’m happy that I’m full time Playing in Epona.
Resurgence clan not only did not go down after Gabee and his gang staged a revolt two years ago to try to destroy the clan but instead, had flourished since the revolt and became even stronger. In fact, the clan Sap which Gabee and his gang set up to try to destroy Resurgence only lasted 3 days after which he had no choice but to come back to Res as a clansman. So much for a self proclaimed “Pioneer leader” of Resurgence painting a completely false picture of what was actually going on. He was kicked because he knew after his revolt he was no longer trusted and after he moved to epona he blatantly and in open otm forum insinuated that the Res leaders were corrupt. Resurgence clan is growing from strength to strength with many transfers from other servers to join us, The leaders are selfless and committed and value loyal clan members. We are not against open servers like Epona but we are dead against liars and traitors who shamelessly lie about what is actually going on. These are verifiable facts I have stated and if the forum moderators think I have step out of the line, pl do not hesitate to ban me from the forum. Truth must be told and lies unfold.