Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thank you Muldar

Thank you for the hard work the past few years Muldar!

[moved to off topic subforum]
I dont think its in Off-Topic. It was and still is very relevant to the whole community and the whole discussion of OTM and VRealms, and CH in general. Also I think we need to give the respect that was needed to the Glasgow team, off-topic seems like a bit of an insulting choice.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I dont think its in Off-Topic. It was and still is very relevant to the whole community and the whole discussion of OTM and VRealms, and CH in general. Also I think we need to give the respect that was needed to the Glasgow team, off-topic seems like a bit of an insulting choice.
It’s not bad at all having a topic in off topic. Generally we keep posts about the company and forums there, but I guess this week has been an exception.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

It’s not bad at all having a topic in off topic. Generally we keep posts about the company and forums there, but I guess this week has been an exception.
I tend to disagree with u. I dont think it was a needed action.

Right the past week has been an exception.
I meant moving it here.

I meant moving it here.
Are you saying moving it back to general discussions is not necessary or moving to off topic? I moved it to general discussions already as I talked to Tadaaah and this can stay in general discussions. Normally it would go to off topic though. I don’t want to derail this topic too much about which topic goes where so if you have further questions please make a new topic or pm me. Thanks!
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

I meant moving it here.
Are you saying moving it back to general discussions is not necessary or moving to off topic? I moved it to general discussions already as I talked to Tadaaah and this can stay in general discussions. Normally it would go to off topic though. I don’t want to derail this topic too much about which topic goes where so if you have further questions please make a new topic or pm me. Thanks!
Oh well... excuse me... I didnt notice its back in general discussions.... I meant to off topic.