Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First Bloodthorn Helm Drop

Funny that it's worded as Nature's touch damage. How many druids did she have to roll against?
like 7 druid rollers I think, maybe 8
I feel bad for the one that ends up with the most attends but the worst dice rolls
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Funny that it's worded as Nature's touch damage. How many druids did she have to roll against?
I feel bad for the one that ends up with the most attends but the worst dice rolls
Usually me, but I like the server so can't complain... I.e. I never won a dagger ring, even grand throughout the entire life of necro, and was there from kill 1
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Usually me, but I like the server so can't complain... I.e. I never won a dagger ring, even grand throughout the entire life of necro, and was there from kill 1
Baffles me how someone can contribute more but reap less than someone that contributes less and reaps more. It's like someone that shows up to work everyday is turned down for a raise but someone that shows up once or occasionally gets the raise.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue