Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Volunteer Moderators

Bitey and Zyz

-1 to anyone routinely involved in forum drama or heavily biased.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

I nominate sly shadows :P

Mods need to be people capable of reading whole threads before actually deciding what to act on.

Bitey, fury, and Armo are good picks but a lot of the other names prob not.
Also -1 heavily to server reps. We have all seen that it’s the chiefs of clans who usually end up starting stuff more often than fixing it... prob best for moderators to be people who have shown a history of defending a mind of their own instead of the mind of their chief.
Also you should make TP and Vent guides :p (I wouldn’t mind it either :lol: ;) )
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Mods need to be people capable of reading whole threads before actually deciding what to act on.

Also -1 heavily to server reps. We have all seen that it’s the chiefs of clans who usually end up starting stuff more often than fixing it... prob best for moderators to be people who have shown a history of defending a mind of their own instead of the mind of their chief.
Also you should make TP and Vent guides :p (I wouldn’t mind it either :lol: ;) )

It’s not bait it’s a trend. From aileron, to yes yourself at times, to any number of chiefs. They, as they should, prioritize their own clans interests over game interests and that typically lets itself heard louder than the actual threads.
It’s not bait, it’s just the way it is. Moderators need to be people as unaffiliated as possible and people who wouldn’t mind banning a clanny as much as a rival.
Bob The God

I have zero interest in being a moderator nor do I think I'd be a good one.. btw I +1 bitey he left res and moved to rose I have respect for him good player and did things the right way, so it's not all just about clantags :)
Last edited by Bigdiesel on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I used to be a clan chief and I have to say that back then I said and did some inflammatory things. As a clan chief you have to so you can protect your clan. You have to be the poppa/momma bear that will protect your members. However, this doesn’t translate well to being an impartial moderator. So I don’t see Bob as baiting anyone in particular, I just see it as stating a fact.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I have zero interest in being a moderator nor do I think I'd be a good one..
Tbh same :lol:
I would no longer be able to troll around or be sarcastic like I do occasionally. Congrats to those who get the title or could do it though :) nice to see some new faces joining voldy and pig

@tadaah any chance new guides could be added as well? Lots of new players have been publishing guides as of late and it would prob help with directing people to PM’s. Thinking of people like vent, fury (can’t remember if he already is one), krumz, toothpick, and maybe myself ;)
Bob The God

@tadaah any chance new guides could be added as well? Lots of new players have been publishing guides as of late and it would prob help with directing people to PM’s. Thinking of people like vent, fury (can’t remember if he already is one), krumz, toothpick, and maybe myself ;)
I can speak to this (I think). Tadaaah has already reached out to the guides, asking them if they want to continue their position in the wake of this weeks changes. I fully expect that they will do an audit of existing guides, and bring in new ones to fill the gaps left by outgoing guides.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I can speak to this (I think). Tadaaah has already reached out to the guides, asking them if they want to continue their position in the wake of this weeks changes. I fully expect that they will do an audit of existing guides, and bring in new ones to fill the gaps left by outgoing guides.
Thanks for the info goodies :)
Bob The God