Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: This is a joke lol.....

Don't be disrespectful. Give them a chance.
+1 the fact you don’t know them doesn’t mean you can disrespect them, as much as we want more information on what happened, business is business, we loved the staff and otm is still here just new people, be welcoming

Edit: the Thai branch has already been a part of the otm we already know too, so it’s not as if everyone is even new, just not come to the forums to introduce themselves
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Seriously I'm so so grateful. They coulda shut this down or sold it or God knows what. Let's thank our lucky stars we can all still enjoy such a special thing. I know it's only a game. It's a dam good one with a lot of really cool people. I'll take the good and bad. Every time there's a problem I'm not gonna run to forums and whine about how it's different going forward. I'm just gonna try being happy it's still even here. We lucky. Let's hope for the best and have some confidence in the new team. We have to try I'm sure there's gonna be bumps in the road. We could be here today talking about how sad it is the game ended, but we are not. I'm heading to work and when I get home I'm gonna play until the sun comes up!!!!!!!!!!! Here's to more adventures!

We have known Tadaaah for quite some time now and he’s a good dude with a good vision for this game and actively listens/replies to player feedback. Also got to meet Su Mucheng who also seems like a nice guy

My faith in CH has been restored and I can continue on my journey to 220 with no worries at all (3 more levels!!!!!!!!)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

We have known Tadaaah for quite some time now and he’s a good dude with a good vision for this game and actively listens/replies to player feedback. Also got to meet Su Mucheng who also seems like a nice guy

My faith in CH has been restored and I can continue on my journey to 220 with no worries at all (3 more levels!!!!!!!!)
I'll check back in next year to see that ding for 218 ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Idc what kind of business since it makes... muldar was always (at least in my eyes) the face of otm. Seeing him gone disgusts me deeply. All I see now is a bunch of idiots who I've never even heard of before lol...
Do you always feel this deeply connected to the social media reps for companies?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue