Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Snor and Sreng Locker

I don't find Riposte useless for a locker rogue. If you are first to gain aggro, then Riposte is actually a great skill for locking. Imo I'd go 2-1-1 dex-str-vit and use Shadowstrike, Quickstrike, Riposte, Lifesteal, Poison Weapon, and throw any extra points into Fast Reflexes. For gear, Shadowstrike Hrungnir helms, Occult pants and boots, mixed with dl/edl have been very effective for lockers on my server, but I prefer to wear full dl so that I don't die as easily when I gain aggro. You want dl dagger and rondel ofc but there are many great options for weapons at your level. For jewelry, IMO I love the Wyldshrine Amulet of the Sun(Can't turn down a pierce dmg skill), the highest tier Silverweb Charm of Night you can get your hands on, 2 Shadowstrike Renegade rings, 2 Paradai or Osan Quickstrike/Riposte rings, and for bracers You can go for ones that add skill points or you can use Wyldshrine bracers which I prefer. Wolf Battlemount for the pierce dmg skill and a Poison Dragon if obtainable. Happy Hunting!

I don't find Riposte useless for a locker rogue. If you are first to gain aggro, then Riposte is actually a great skill for locking. Imo I'd go 2-1-1 dex-str-vit and use Shadowstrike, Quickstrike, Riposte, Lifesteal, Poison Weapon, and throw any extra points into Fast Reflexes. For gear, Shadowstrike Hrungnir helms, Occult pants and boots, mixed with dl/edl have been very effective for lockers on my server, but I prefer to wear full dl so that I don't die as easily when I gain aggro. You want dl dagger and rondel ofc but there are many great options for weapons at your level. For jewelry, IMO I love the Wyldshrine Amulet of the Sun(Can't turn down a pierce dmg skill), the highest tier Silverweb Charm of Night you can get your hands on, 2 Shadowstrike Renegade rings, 2 Paradai or Osan Quickstrike/Riposte rings, and for bracers You can go for ones that add skill points or you can use Wyldshrine bracers which I prefer. Wolf Battlemount for the pierce dmg skill and a Poison Dragon if obtainable. Happy Hunting!
isnt locker rogue are dex based like have enuff hp(around 1.5-2k) and thn put everything into dex?! and 4-5* are locked fast most players cast like 1-2 skills ..
i dont have a locker rogue so pls dont yell at me... hehe
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

I don't find Riposte useless for a locker rogue. If you are first to gain aggro, then Riposte is actually a great skill for locking.
Yeah, nah. Two hits from snorri and you're toast. Plus troll usually casts furious sweep and crushing blow at the beginning.

And you are trying to gain aggro against every other locker there.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Yeah, nah.
can any non australian please tell me if this means yes or no? (Should be easy for any aussie cause you most likely say yeah nah and nah yeah :lol: )
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Yeah, nah.
can any non australian please tell me if this means yes or no? (Should be easy for any aussie cause you most likely say yeah nah and nah yeah :lol: )
Yesn’t
:lol:
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS