Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Heroes Age Android

Except if you don't understand the language, you're just playing ch in a foreign language
Theres an option to change it to english.
So it would be like when Nuada first came out
Kinda. Except I imagine these guys don't really know how to play the game like most Nuada players did.
Yurian Stonebow of Epona
Ranger-221
And some other alts of unmentionable levels.

It is available for ios
yes but thailand appstore only.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

This is pretty much identical to Celtic Heroes with a few small cosmetic tweaks and some experimental gameplay changes. We made the decision to release localized versions on separate apps due to the need to comply with local regulations in some instances and cater to/test ideas based on local gameplay preferences.

It's not a replacement for Celtic Heroes especially for English speakers and Celtic Heroes remains the primary game. You may see cosmetic elements ported across to Celtic Heroes from this in the future (starter armours, hairstyles etc.), likewise future expansion content for Celtic Heroes will be added to Heroes Age in tandem.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

This is pretty much identical to Celtic Heroes with a few small cosmetic tweaks and some experimental gameplay changes. We made the decision to release localized versions on separate apps due to the need to comply with local regulations in some instances and cater to/test ideas based on local gameplay preferences.

It's not a replacement for Celtic Heroes especially for English speakers and Celtic Heroes remains the primary game. You may see cosmetic elements ported across to Celtic Heroes from this in the future (starter armours, hairstyles etc.), likewise future expansion content for Celtic Heroes will be added to Heroes Age in tandem.
So heroes age is the test rat and thats how we see what celtic heroes might get.
CANT wait for the hair styles

So heroes age is the test rat and thats how we see what celtic heroes might get.
CANT wait for the hair styles
Not a "test rat" just a little different. In the same way a McDonalds for example has different menu items in different countries.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

That is true it just is not feeling wholesome however. We are still highly bugged with big lag via in group deaths. Some skill animations are bugged such as Eldricth Fire from mage casts. There’s no clipping on many walls in virtually every area and much much more.