Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: All our hard work? Heroes age

It’s just a game and anyone who thought it was an “investment” probably shouldn’t be allowed to spend money on something like this in general. It’s entertainment and nothing more and any money put into the game is money gone basically.
The game could end tomorrow for all we know and that is what it is. Sucks but what ya gunna do.
It’s a lot more than money man. This game has carried me literally all throughout middle school and high school. I started in 2012 as a 6th grader, first year of middle school. And here I am now, graduating from highschool next week and soon off to college. This game played a huge role in my childhood and I would love to carry it on into adulthood, not to mention all of the amazing people I’ve met over the years... some of which I’ve known since 2012 and still talk to.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

It’s just a game and anyone who thought it was an “investment” probably shouldn’t be allowed to spend money on something like this in general. It’s entertainment and nothing more and any money put into the game is money gone basically.
The game could end tomorrow for all we know and that is what it is. Sucks but what ya gunna do.
It’s a lot more than money man. This game has carried me literally all throughout middle school and high school. I started in 2012 as a 6th grader, first year of middle school. And here I am now, graduating from highschool next week and soon off to college. This game played a huge role in my childhood and I would love to carry it on into adulthood, not to mention all of the amazing people I’ve met over the years... some of which I’ve known since 2012 and still talk to.
+1
heya,

Help stabbing the payers like you? GTFO
No. People have spent years building up their own toons, met many great people ingame, and have dropped tons of money into this game. Last thing we need is negative talk about the game being taken down for good. This is a big deal for many people
I'm waiting for the last money grabs, that will give us a good indication when CH will be shut down.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Very true, but as everything in life...we all need to rest some day.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Very true, but as everything in life...we all need to rest some day.
If this game were to shut down soon then yes it’ll be tough, but I’ll eventually move on the same way I’m moving on in life. I just don’t want people to be talking unfathomable when we have little to no information about what’s happening. As I said, there’s no reason to make the current situation any more concerning then it already is. I personally think the game is going through a transition that the team over in Asia is ready to take control of. Change isn’t always a bad thing
Last edited by Zkills on Wed May 30, 2018 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

... why do I expect more from a guide?

There are MORE DEVELOPERS working on Celtic Heroes / Heroes Age now than 1 year ago.
On two different platforms, and more does not mean better by any metric. 700 lvl 1s cant down Ymir after all to put it into a context you can understand, same way 40 undergeared toons can’t outdps 15 dg well built rangers.
Not to mention they are working on 2 different games right now and as a result it really isn’t more.

So ya more devs than a year ago, because they opened a second company. But that doesn’t mean the game is still sturdy and secure for the future.
What are you talking about?

It’s the same game, on the same engine running the same content. The difference is the marketing and the languages.

Content for one will logically be released on the other.
The diff videos I’ve looked at seem to suggest that it’s more than just a different language. From character to some display changes.
I can’t really argue one way or the other on the engine, kinda just went with what the other forum users suggested.
+1
100% agree with all of this.
My response was more so pointed at those who keep complaining about the money they have spent on the game.
I started playing when i was 14 and played all the way through high school and part of college.
Best part was meeting people from all over but the great thing is for many of them I have kept up communications out of game related mediums.
Game has to end sometime but thankfully the friendships made here don’t have to. That’s one thing OTM can’t take away :?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Hi, just to be clear that Celtic Heroes will continue to be supported and updated going forwards.

Having a separate app for certain territories simply let’s us tailor the game to different markets and comply with local regulations without disrupting the current players.

Hi, just to be clear that Celtic Heroes will continue to be supported and updated going forwards.

Having a separate app for certain territories simply let’s us tailor the game to different markets and comply with local regulations without disrupting the current players.
I think we all curious on why was there a need to Close the office if everything was going well.. it’s just doesn’t makes sense for us players.

Stfu man, you’re not helping
Help stabbing the payers like you? GTFO
No. People have spent years building up their own toons, met many great people ingame, and have dropped tons of money into this game. Last thing we need is negative talk about the game being taken down for good. This is a big deal for many people
It's only a video game. Yes it has a good social aspect to it. Yes it has led to many good memories for quite a few people. And, yes, it has led to long lasting real life friendships. But I think some people are taking this a little too personally just because someone doesn't sing praises about ch/otm and express critical concern.

It's not like someone insulted your mom and kicked your dog. This is a for profit corporation at the end of the day.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I think we all curious on why was there a need to Close the office if everything was going well.. it’s just doesn’t makes sense for us players.
It was a business move the CEO deemed in the best interest of their self or the company.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue