Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: All our hard work? Heroes age

What happens to all of our stuff? All are characters? All are thousands of dollars put into the game? Someone plz tell me.
The game is going to continue to operate as normal and nothing will change for players.

Heroes Age is just another version that has languages for the Asian market.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

So Heroes Age is a complete different game? Not cross platform? Don’t you think everyone will go to the “new” game?
No lol, I prefer English 100%

There’s also a huge gaming market in Asia too which is what they’re probably aiming towards.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

What happens to all of our stuff? All are characters? All are thousands of dollars put into the game? Someone plz tell me.
Game is going to end eventually. CH is just temporary entertainment. It all has to end some day.

But for now it’s still up and running.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Of course the new people are going to tell you now that CH is still being supported. Where do you think they're going to find the tools who will sink money for the upcoming double platinum? One last hurrah, one fell swoop lol. This wasn't suppose to leak now. Guess one of the 18 showed them the finger.

Most probably you'll find festivities starting the next few days to create the illusion. Smoke and mirrors.
Last edited by snapd845 on Tue May 29, 2018 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Of course the new people are going to tell you now that CH is still being supported. Where do you think they're going to find the tools who will sink money for the upcoming double platinum? One last hurrah, one fell swoop lol. This wasn't suppose to leak now. Guess one of the 18 showed them the finger.
I was waiting for dbl plat to put some good cash to start new characters and this.. like thanks god for someone letting us know. Not spending unfathomable until we know A LOT MORE

Most probably you'll find festivities starting the next few days to create the illusion. Smoke and mirrors.
Stfu man, you’re not helping
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge