Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: fix the T8 glitch

It isn’t punishing players either.... you or somebody worked for the tier 4 offhand in that certain character not t8 on just one, it’s simply about morals, I knew of this one week one with a friend on our server since only 2-3 of us completed and killed the boss the 2nd day of update but we used them on our intended characters.

But owhale doesn’t really matter anymore now does it.

And for the guy who said +20 ho increase in their shield mind you that’s a week skipped on your toon so techno yea it can be game breaking getting an item before intended.
how is it game breaking when everyone else will have t8 in 4 weeks time. For any dps class edl is basically on par with t8 in any case so it’s not rly like it is gamebrraking to lock battles. 6* bosses don’t lock in 15 secs and the skills do identicle damage and dps so it’s not even like the dif skills break the game
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

If you play enough you can do 2 weeklies in 1 week. Get lvl 3 in one faction then do the quest, then get to grinding to lvl up the other. Yes it works I did it myself along with another clannie just takes a ton of grinding. So if you were put at that much of a disadvantage start working get your offhands as soon as possible :p

When you think of a way to get level 4 in both factions at same time but know if you post on forum OTM is going to change the whole faction system to prevent this...

Welp, guess time to post on 3rd party software only... that and boss strats and everything for now on :/

I get why OTM wants to minimize glitches, but not all work around are evil exploitations... sometimes they happen naturally and it can be a cool addition to the game (flashback to that “swimming pool” in waterfall by tavern.)

For example, when 1 BT add was oted it changed the raid mechanics, for the whole raid a damage type didn’t work. Wasn’t how you all originally intended it, but it still functioned... and so what if the add was reset? Resetting adds has been done since the beginning...
Meh, ya I’m salty, but I’m more so worried about what this means for the future of the game. Over the years a lot of great “features” that I have enjoyed were originally bugs but due to them being used natively were left alone and became cool new strats or Easter eggs.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

When you think of a way to get level 4 in both factions at same time but know if you post on forum OTM is going to change the whole faction system to prevent this...

Welp, guess time to post on 3rd party software only... that and boss strats and everything for now on :/

I get why OTM wants to minimize glitches, but not all work around are evil exploitations... sometimes they happen naturally and it can be a cool addition to the game (flashback to that “swimming pool” in waterfall by tavern.)

For example, when 1 BT add was oted it changed the raid mechanics, for the whole raid a damage type didn’t work. Wasn’t how you all originally intended it, but it still functioned... and so what if the add was reset? Resetting adds has been done since the beginning...
Meh, ya I’m salty, but I’m more so worried about what this means for the future of the game. Over the years a lot of great “features” that I have enjoyed were originally bugs but due to them being used natively were left alone and became cool new strats or Easter eggs.
I don’t think otm will change anything about that. If someone grinds to t3 of the opposite faction everyweek then good ****ing job u deserve 2 echos in 1 week.

I don’t think otm will change anything about that. If someone grinds to t3 of the opposite faction everyweek then good ****ing job u deserve 2 echos in 1 week.
Na there is a complicated way to be lvl 3 or 4 in both factions simultaneously. It does require a lot of work, but it’s one and done.
Gave the work around to my clan, but with the new forum OTM player climate I wouldn’t risk it on the forums...

And I wouldn’t even call this an exploit, as logically it makes sense why it would work. The way I figured out to do it in any real world wouldn’t make you disliked by much by another faction so you could be friendly with both... but alas *shrug*
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

All you do is farm the shards/chunks on a different account then trade them over and never attack a mob its very simple lol. First you need to get tier 1 in one of the factions so you can actually start the quests.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here