Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Post all of your attempts at Bloodthorn

Epona killed Bloodthorn. 60+ People. 15 minutes 30 seconds. Same strategy.

Edit: 4 royal rogue drops, seed.
was 67 in area including those 215 and below and a time of 16:04
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Resurgence Arawn has just completed our first post update BloodThorn kill!

Would like to say 65 on at start, 69 on at end, maybe 5-6 under 215 whole raid but could be a flexible number the

All royal drops :(
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Good job on BT kill Arawn, who got kill?
I’mStoned with the kill. Seems like a mage kill on Arawn
I assume the reason why mages are getting kills here is because annoying thrones keeps killing your physical dps toon.
Mayba that means the real strategy of BT is (somehow) trying to 100% eliminate the possibility of the poison cloak to maximize the dps, as well as preventing killing roots to prevent them from hea....

._.

Basically get 60+ toons, kos everything GG BT dead.
Looking forward for 100+ man Crom raid in the future (or what ever the big boss of CH is called)

Edit: congratulations Arawn btw

Good job on BT kill Arawn, who got kill?
I assume the reason why mages are getting kills here is because annoying thrones keeps killing your physical dps toon.
Mayba that means the real strategy of BT is (somehow) trying to 100% eliminate the possibility of the poison cloak to maximize the dps, as well as preventing killing roots to prevent them from hea....

._.

Looking forward for 100+ man Crom raid in the future (or what ever the big boss of CH is called)

I think fire mages will always get kill because plants vulnerable to fire. That’s why since the stone age when fire was discovered, the cavemen were using fire to burn down the vegetation to clear land for habitation.

._.

I think fire mages will always get kill because plants vulnerable to fire. That’s why since the stone age when fire was discovered, the cavemen were using fire to burn down the vegetation to clear land for habitation.
that would make sense until you realise that imstoned is an ice mage, and beat other fire mages that we’re in the lock group
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

._.

that would make sense until you realise that imstoned is an ice mage, and beat other fire mages that we’re in the lock group
Imstoned was in a grp that we formed to focus bt/vines. While other mages were in dps groups for roots and bt. But stoned is a very strong ice mage and deserved the kill, Gratz stoned...p.s. my turn next :)
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Imstoned was in a grp that we formed to focus bt/vines. While other mages were in dps groups for roots and bt. But stoned is a very strong ice mage and deserved the kill, Gratz stoned...p.s. my turn next :)
BT has reasonable resists, all it is. I got every beta kill I was present for so long as I was in lock group resists and vines weren’t changed since then as far as I can see.
Arawns higher dps is in a small group of their mages and 2 rogues and 2 rangers, most of the server builds PvP or vit build which gives mages a bigger advantage for kill there as well.

But even against well geared rogues and rangers a mage kill is a high possibility as is a DPS war kill. All around BT is really well balanced. So in the end the best DPS should get the kill regardless of class. Vines act as a small nerf to melee, but not anywhere near enough to make a statement that they prevent a melee kill.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at