Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quick question for everyone

Being productive, since not everyone can stay for hours their actions reflect, whether they decide to stay in castle or go on and kill a boss or two
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Just a quick thought, it would be nice to have a "last seen" on the clan roster.

E. G. "Last seen 3 hours ago" or "Last seen 2 days ago"

It'd make it a bit easier to enumerate the active players and potentially get rid of long term inactive players
This please.

Lots of little things like this, expanded kill feed, and so much more need to be implemented that can drastically improve our gaming experience.
Wattzon of Sulis

There is a difference between active and usful

Usful is a clannie that logs gets timers and helps woth dl edl often

Active is someone who logs often

Inactive is someone who doesnt log that often maybe three times a week or lig once every two days for 10 mins.... or just to raids
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

I've been trying to suggest the attendance system in our server since the day I heard about it a couple months ago. I think it's a great system to prevent people from going inactive on camping. Only issue I see is the amount of administration it requires, many of our leaders are busy and can barely keep up with adding the current dkp, I don't see how they could possibly keep up with such a system
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

I've been trying to suggest the attendance system in our server since the day I heard about it a couple months ago. I think it's a great system to prevent people from going inactive on camping. Only issue I see is the amount of administration it requires, many of our leaders are busy and can barely keep up with adding the current dkp, I don't see how they could possibly keep up with such a system
A basic attendance system isn’t much maintenance, before handing out gear check how much dkp the player has earned in x amount of time, if they haven’t earned minimum attendance they can’t get the item
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

There is a difference between active and usful

Usful is a clannie that logs gets timers and helps woth dl edl often

Active is someone who logs often

Inactive is someone who doesnt log that often maybe three times a week or lig once every two days for 10 mins.... or just to raids
agreed
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

+1 to having a “4 hours ago”/“2 weeks ago” under people’s names in clan tab.
-1 kills privacy i domt wanna be judged if i was busy for a test or something and be labeled as inactive just cause didnt log for a week
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

+1 don’t care whether someone thinks I’m inactive my clannies will see and know what’s going on with me anyway
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

+1 to having a “4 hours ago”/“2 weeks ago” under people’s names in clan tab.
-1 kills privacy i domt wanna be judged if i was busy for a test or something and be labeled as inactive just cause didnt log for a week
People would know anyways from not having seen you online. Unless you would lie or try and intentionally hide it.

And pretty much any reasonable clan doesn’t care if you take a week off. I know I have taken time off in the past in a wide number of clans and only had s problem in an unreasonable clan :lol: (u arawnians know wut I’m talking about).
If you are afraid of being judged for rl commitments you aren’t in the right clan. This is just a game and real life always comes first.

In reality it’s just a metric for people to look at and be like where has so and so been. I don’t see how anyone could use it maliciously as long as it’s limited to clan list and or friends list.

In the end any developed EG clan will have some way of keeping an eye on clanny activity, so it doesn’t matter too much other than as a curiosity thing, and to that end +1, but idrc enough to argue for it all the way ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at