Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: So Resurgence of Arawn managed to get 69 toons on for BT raid today

OTM said that the strat being used by epona and now arawn isn’t the intended kill strat, hence the need for large numbers.

Plenty of other strats being thrown around, however due to OTMS continued design changes no one is sharing on forums or with anyone who may share on forums or without someone who would.

Keep poking at the boss and try new stuff out, there are a lot (and I mean a lot) of different alternative kill approaches. Not saying they all work, but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t all worth running through a logical test with quick in game testing to give them a try :)

If you can get 60+ you all should have no problem spitballing ideas and testing them out!

Gwyd will be attempting tomorrow with around 40-45 toons with a diff style of attempt geared at how our players play. Good luck to those who will be there and the other servers trying out the raid this week :-)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

69.... so kinky. most clans cant get 40 eg players. let alone 70. and killing BT with 40-45 is a dream bobby.
We have a strat in mind that limits the need for a lot of players (we hope).
Did field testing last night and going for it today :)

If we find a way to kill with low numbers we will verify there is a way, but unfortunately we will be unable to share the strat.
Bob The God

69.... so kinky. most clans cant get 40 eg players. let alone 70. and killing BT with 40-45 is a dream bobby.

If we find a way to kill with low numbers we will verify there is a way, but unfortunately we will be unable to share the strat.

I thought there was no strat and that it’s just a DPS fest :roll:

Good luck, I hope you guys do down it with lower numbers. Unfortunate that you are unable to share if you do, you are correct there. I can assure everyone on these forums that if Arawn comes up with a strategy to kill it with lower numbers. It will most definitely be available for everyone to hear.
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

Good luck, I hope you guys do down it with lower numbers. Unfortunate that you are unable to share if you do, you are correct there. I can assure everyone on these forums that if Arawn comes up with a strategy to kill it with lower numbers. It will most definitely be available for everyone to hear.
What I thought as well based off of the most recent update. But OTM said pretty clearly that if we were killing everything we were doing it wrong. So from that my clannies and I started looking for a strat and we think we figured it out. Test trying it tonight with a full blown attempt. Going to aim for 40-50 toons with 30 players there.

Sadly gunna miss it cuz seeing Han Solo movie but I’m sure they will get it down :3
Bob The God

What I thought as well based off of the most recent update. But OTM said pretty clearly that if we were killing everything we were doing it wrong. So from that my clannies and I started looking for a strat and we think we figured it out. Test trying it tonight with a full blown attempt. Going to aim for 40-50 toons with 30 players there.

Sadly gunna miss it cuz seeing Han Solo movie but I’m sure they will get it down :3
Interesting. Although we might not learn how, but still interesting. Good luck today. Hope it works

Let's us know how it goes man
220 Druid SupremeDruid