Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

muldar is a noob

As far as ik muldar can use his 500 lvl toon only during working hours but do u think he hates his own game “or game he works for “ otherwise he wud have lvled his ranger xd lol any thoughts?

I feel like he only play the game during work xd
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Re: muldar is a noob

As far as ik muldar can use his 500 lvl toon only during working hours but do u think he hates his own game “or game he works for “ otherwise he wud have lvled his ranger xd lol any thoughts?

I feel like he only play the game during work xd
I think he’s always too busy to level that 171 ranger.. also 1 level after the 10s is fun :)

None of them have reached endgame level nor earned any endgame gear legitly XDDDD
probably too boring for them...
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

None of them have reached endgame level nor earned any endgame gear legitly XDDDD
You don’t know that lol. As far as I know, Muldar is the only one to share his characters name. I’m sure the other OTM staff play too, and I’d guess some of them may be endgame.

However. That being said, I know from experience that if you are working with something for 8+ hours a day, sometimes when you get home you don’t want anything to do with that thing lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

You don’t know that lol. As far as I know, Muldar is the only one to share his characters name. I’m sure the other OTM staff play too, and I’d guess some of them may be endgame.

However. That being said, I know from experience that if you are working with something for 8+ hours a day, sometimes when you get home you don’t want anything to do with that thing lol.
Tadaah did state that he was in 'The Real' on Ros
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Lol of course he is. Shouldn't even play game at that point.

When Dexxa last shared his toon it was a lvl 186 rogue on one of the iOS servers. But I doubt he reached 220.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Lol of course he is. Shouldn't even play game at that point.
:lol: can’t argue with this at all
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at