Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nothing Changed Since 2011..

Nothing Changed in regard to a specific feature Since 2011..

While nothing has changed in regard to a transfer feature, the game itself is massively different from the version played in 2011.

Server transfers are still a discussed addition but as evident by the post, priorities changed to other features (Which happens a lot in the game industry).

-1 to server transfers anyway... why implement a feature that will take so much of OTM’s time and not really give enough benefits to make it worth it. (Maybe even a negative benefit since scammers will use this feature)
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

-1 to server transfers anyway... why implement a feature that will take so much of OTM’s time and not really give enough benefits to make it worth it. (Maybe even a negative benefit since scammers will use this feature)
It will likley cost plat and not just be a free feature (IF) it gets implemented. There are alot of people who are sick of their current world's they play on but don't want to give up on the time invested in a character to start all over somewhere else (myself) so it may have profit for otm, as well as help make other players happy.
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Not like anything else is going faster. Waited over 2 years for gardens and that wasnt even massive . The tower itself was bigger. And they did that at same time as releasing events. During garden creation they stopped events to push quicker yet it didnt go any quicker nor offer a lot in the time it took them to make.

It will likley cost plat and not just be a free feature (IF) it gets implemented. There are alot of people who are sick of their current world's they play on but don't want to give up on the time invested in a character to start all over somewhere else (myself) so it may have profit for otm, as well as help make other players happy.
-1 as well for a **** ton of basic high school economic reasons...
sure it would level out in the end, but at what transition cost?
The only thing that I wouldn’t be against being xferable is gold.
Took me 4 weeks to get a toon from 0-220 and to get lvl 4 faction on top of that as well as farm bosses with clan. Toons and gear should be glued to where they came from.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at