Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: fix the T8 glitch

Is it really a glitch that the items were tradable..? More like they just didnt make it non trade.. thats no glitch. Simply lack of thought by OTM. I moved 2 echoes to my tank when i heard it could be done. Gained +20 health on my shield.. game changing.
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

OTM didn't openly release that the items were not meant to be tradeable before the upgrades happened (it seems)

That is not the players fault and they shouldn't be punished, The game was set like that and how would they know its a bug before being told? They were given the option to trade them without being told not to.. why punish them for a company mistake

OTM's mistake not the players why punish them?
I think comp on his server is doing it and well now we are here
No comp on gwyd lol.
Eh wouldn’t say none, there are servers with less.
But that isn’t the issue swee is pointing out. I disagree but I see where he is coming from. It was a glitch and people took advantage of it knowing that the intended design was for a different system.

In the end those who did it are now short on echos on their other toons, it really all balances out in the end. So sure they may have T8 offhands on one toon, but the rest are now 1-3 weeks behind everyone else.
In the end it all balances out and IMO it happened, it’s fixed now, no need to impose a “correction.” But everyone is entitled to their own opinion and feelings and has a right to make a case for their stance.

#bobs4amforumpostsmakenorealsensedothey
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

It's become fairly common knowledge that some players took advantage of a glitch that allowed people to trade the trove reward from the weekly quest and enabled them to get T8 offhand. In my opinion OTM owes it to the community to replace all of these with the current tier available. Right now the highest anyone could have is T4 if they played the game fairly. I am sure it wouldn't take much for them to reset the weapon for these individuals and make them earn it the way the rest of us have to earn it. Why should they get rewarded for taking advantage of a glitch?
Yes why should they get any reward for spending hours leveling multiple alts as well as main to t3 faction level and then doing weekly quest on each of those toons. They were smart. You were not. Move on.

Give it a few weeks and everyone will have a t8 offhands and it will be back to equal.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

It's become fairly common knowledge that some players took advantage of a glitch that allowed people to trade the trove reward from the weekly quest and enabled them to get T8 offhand. In my opinion OTM owes it to the community to replace all of these with the current tier available. Right now the highest anyone could have is T4 if they played the game fairly. I am sure it wouldn't take much for them to reset the weapon for these individuals and make them earn it the way the rest of us have to earn it. Why should they get rewarded for taking advantage of a glitch?
Yes why should they get any reward for spending hours leveling multiple alts as well as main to t3 faction level and then doing weekly quest on each of those toons. They were smart. You were not. Move on.

Give it a few weeks and everyone will have a t8 offhands and it will be back to equal.
I agree. Same if not more effort was done on those alts to achieve that benefit.

OTM could just increase the quest's lvl requirement to 215 and it would be less of an issue being tradeable which I think it should be.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I don't think OTM should reset the current T8 offhands to T4 or lower. These chests from someone and on my server other people actually traded 1 person their own chests, rather than using alts to fund a T8 offhand. It's something OTM messed up and they fixed it, but people should not be punished for it as not everyone knew they weren't supposed to be tradeable.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Muldar said they won’t downgrade so idk why people are still arguing about it lol. Imo I think people exploited an error that otm made that wasn’t intended clearly. They were smart yea and I probably would have done it too if I was 220 and cared enough about getting T8 sooner lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

It isn’t punishing players either.... you or somebody worked for the tier 4 offhand in that certain character not t8 on just one, it’s simply about morals, I knew of this one week one with a friend on our server since only 2-3 of us completed and killed the boss the 2nd day of update but we used them on our intended characters.

But owhale doesn’t really matter anymore now does it.

And for the guy who said +20 ho increase in their shield mind you that’s a week skipped on your toon so techno yea it can be game breaking getting an item before intended.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired