Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

fix the T8 glitch

It's become fairly common knowledge that some players took advantage of a glitch that allowed people to trade the trove reward from the weekly quest and enabled them to get T8 offhand. In my opinion OTM owes it to the community to replace all of these with the current tier available. Right now the highest anyone could have is T4 if they played the game fairly. I am sure it wouldn't take much for them to reset the weapon for these individuals and make them earn it the way the rest of us have to earn it. Why should they get rewarded for taking advantage of a glitch?
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: fix the T8 glitch

It wasn’t stated it was a bug till 2 days before it was changed. If otm wanted to do this I think they already would have. Best way to go about it would probably be putting everyone’s offhand to tier 1 and give them echoes depending on how many times the toon did the quest
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Meh, players took advantage of OTM’s oversight, sneaky for them, but smart.
OTM needs to do some actual quality assurance. I know they say they do, but I can’t think of a time when there wasn’t a gaping issue right out the gate... If they don’t have time for that then give beta players the ability to test everything so we can find the bugs.

It sucks but it happened...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Eh ..what’s done is done. It’s not that big of a deal in the grand scheme.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

OTM's mistake not the players why punish them?
I think comp on his server is doing it and well now we are here
Wish I knew what comp you could be thinking we have :? Other clan can barely kill hrung let alone kill faction bosses

It’s an exploit nonetheless the echo itself is non traceable for a reason, that’s like saying unban the people who actually duplicated items because it was “possible”
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

OTM's mistake not the players why punish them?
I think comp on his server is doing it and well now we are here
Wish I knew what comp you could be thinking we have :? Other clan can barely kill hrung let alone kill faction bosses

It’s an exploit nonetheless the echo itself is non traceable for a reason, that’s like saying unban the people who actually duplicated items because it was “possible”
Not exactly the same because those who duplicated items knowingly broke the Terms of Service. They were well aware they were using exploits, I don’t think a lot of people realized that the troves were meant to be non tradable .

Then theres me, that didn’t even realize that they could be traded....and I’m kinda salty. :lol:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu