Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Guardians and Generals and Chieftans

#41
Rogue4Life wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:
Chaotic wrote:I agree with Gabee a leader should not be getting geared based on the administrative work they do.


Leading should always be about putting the clan before oneself in every possible opportunity and thinking about the bigger picture, not a shortcut to the best armour and gear in the game. All this does is foster corruption as selfish members seek these positions for a better chance at gear.

+1 @legend, some times the leaders are most active and do the most work that’s y they have really good gear, most of the time it’s people like smellyunder who think they deserve drops, I mean she can be replaced in seconds with a clansman, to lower res corruption levels they need to rotate leadership position between clannies it seems

Smelly isn't a leader so maybe before u comment you should know what you're talking about lol

Re: Guardians and Generals and Chieftans

#42
Bigdiesel wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:
Leading should always be about putting the clan before oneself in every possible opportunity and thinking about the bigger picture, not a shortcut to the best armour and gear in the game. All this does is foster corruption as selfish members seek these positions for a better chance at gear.

+1 @legend, some times the leaders are most active and do the most work that’s y they have really good gear, most of the time it’s people like smellyunder who think they deserve drops, I mean she can be replaced in seconds with a clansman, to lower res corruption levels they need to rotate leadership position between clannies it seems

Smelly isn't a leader so maybe before u comment you should know what you're talking about lol

I’m happy for res that she got demoted, I mean 99% of the people on forums got her forum posts to judge her and it seems like nobody likes her attitude
Image

Image

Re: Guardians and Generals and Chieftans

#43
Rogue4Life wrote:
Bigdiesel wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:+1 @legend, some times the leaders are most active and do the most work that’s y they have really good gear, most of the time it’s people like smellyunder who think they deserve drops, I mean she can be replaced in seconds with a clansman, to lower res corruption levels they need to rotate leadership position between clannies it seems

Smelly isn't a leader so maybe before u comment you should know what you're talking about lol

I’m happy for res that she got demoted, I mean 99% of the people on forums got her forum posts to judge her and it seems like nobody likes her attitude

Who care? What I care are clannies who are truthful n loyal to my clan. Not some moron lying traitor who always made himself out as the victim. Those in my clan know what unfathomable he had done. Gave him many chances to repent but he blew them all. He deliberately posted his comments to get himself kicked after he has transferred to epona. Now he can sell all his gears blaming the corrupted leaders for kicking him when he didn’t name anyone and was only giving his personal opinion. He thinks we are stupid when he himself is a moron. I sincerely wish him luck in all his roll and in rolling a dg set.

Re: Guardians and Generals and Chieftans

#44
Bigdiesel wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:
Leading should always be about putting the clan before oneself in every possible opportunity and thinking about the bigger picture, not a shortcut to the best armour and gear in the game. All this does is foster corruption as selfish members seek these positions for a better chance at gear.

+1 @legend, some times the leaders are most active and do the most work that’s y they have really good gear, most of the time it’s people like smellyunder who think they deserve drops, I mean she can be replaced in seconds with a clansman, to lower res corruption levels they need to rotate leadership position between clannies it seems

Smelly isn't a leader so maybe before u comment you should know what you're talking about lol

Was he demoted for bullying or harassing other clannies? I remember being told but don't remember what for lol.
Chaotic of Nuada
Clan: Chaos

Frid(suffix)

Re: Guardians and Generals and Chieftans

#45
Chaotic wrote:
Bigdiesel wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:+1 @legend, some times the leaders are most active and do the most work that’s y they have really good gear, most of the time it’s people like smellyunder who think they deserve drops, I mean she can be replaced in seconds with a clansman, to lower res corruption levels they need to rotate leadership position between clannies it seems

Smelly isn't a leader so maybe before u comment you should know what you're talking about lol

Was he demoted for bullying or harassing other clannies? I remember being told but don't remember what for lol.

Nothing constructive is going to come out of analyzing this. Probably best to just drop it and focus on the topic at large instead of discussing one specific leader/clanny.

Not just you @chaotic, but you were last to comment so easiest to quote :P
Gwydion - Relentless
Stubborn 220 Warrior

BobsYourUncle 130 Mage

Retired Servers: Arawn, Herne, Danu, Crom

Read my Fire Mage Guide :D

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Re: Guardians and Generals and Chieftans

#47
Smellyunder wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
LoneHawk wrote:


So Gabee, from how I read this...you have issue with any leader getting DG because of the work they do? Lets see if I can put this in prospective here...I work 40-60 hours a week and also on the weekends raising that number (in real life). I have been the Chief of Braves and spent countless hours doing the job and still maintained an active status in Res. I attend as many dl/edl bosses (with close to if not over 200 a month) and I attend eg bosses. I spend over nearly 40 hours a week playing the game and helping not only Res players, the best way I can, I also help Braves. I work behind the scenes for the clan and enjoy it immensely. Yet, you still want to bash leaders who get these sets..I take this as a personal insult. I am all for clan 100%...are you?? This statement goes for the Leadership of clans, who's members may not understand that we also have real lives and still care enough about our clan..regardless of server.

I agree with Gabee a leader should not be getting geared based on the administrative work they do.

Well if the leaders in Res got dg set only because of the administrative work they did, I would have left the clan Long ago. Don’t believe everything this shameless traitor said. U don’t know what he has done on arawn. Now that he knows he can’t fool us any longer, he transferred to epona. I am happy for him. He can finally get his dg set on epona. By rolling a 100.
res was extremely late to the party. Gabee xfered to epona only a few weeks after I told him my plans to xfer. Contrary to res beliefs, he has been very happily on epona for over 6 months now. In this time gabee still actively camped and bossed on arawn, albeit less than he used to. Whenever you talk about gabee, smelly you always forget to mention the parts where he changed mains from the best rogue on arawn to druid specifically to heal bigdiesel. You also never mention how gabee is the top 2 highest dkp player in the clan through years and years of work and dedication to the clan.

Stop painting him on forums as the monster just because he left and was a part of sap so many years ago. If I remember correctly he was not the only current res member to join sap. Why do we never hear about anyone else other than gabee?

Back on topic I also agree. Administration should not be the top reason for handing out dg sets like on arawn.

Back off topic - The first ranger set went to a gen who could not even reach the minimum attendances for months straight yet because of the admin job was given leeway and was listed as full active status entirely because of the work outside of game that she did. Whose bright idea was it to give someone who rarely logs and rarely camped a dg set entirely based off of admin work. Res gens love to complain that they do too much work and don’t have time to log yet when clansmans and guardians offer to help out with it (long term trusted clansmans and guards, not people in clan a month) the gens send every person away. Either accept the help when it is offered to you or quit complaining and expecting extra compensation. It doesn’t go both ways
Last edited by Ventius on Thu May 24, 2018 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Epona
Ventius - level 220 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
ventius - level 227 ranger
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Ventius

Re: Guardians and Generals and Chieftans

#48
Chaotic wrote:
Bigdiesel wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:+1 @legend, some times the leaders are most active and do the most work that’s y they have really good gear, most of the time it’s people like smellyunder who think they deserve drops, I mean she can be replaced in seconds with a clansman, to lower res corruption levels they need to rotate leadership position between clannies it seems

Smelly isn't a leader so maybe before u comment you should know what you're talking about lol

Was he demoted for bullying or harassing other clannies? I remember being told but don't remember what for lol.
smelly was demoted because after receiving his dg set he treated the entire clan like unfathomable until one day it all exploded on the clan communication app between smelly and i. I have ss of the entire convo that I can send you Frid as well as the aftermath after smelt was removed from the chats and some of the comments regarding smelly from other clannies
Epona
Ventius - level 220 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
ventius - level 227 ranger
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Ventius

Re: Guardians and Generals and Chieftans

#50
I would describe the leaders of the team I work with as this:

"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." Ronald Reagan

"Power isn't control at all--power is strength, and giving that strength to others. A leader isn't someone who forces others to make him stronger; a leader is someone willing to give his strength to others that they may have the strength to stand on their own." Beth Revis

"Leadership is not about titles, positions, or flow charts. It is about one life influencing another." John C. Maxwell

I respect all of my clannies with our differences and challenges that we face or may face. We overcome challenges by using our ideas to collaborate and find a common solution to our goals. No person is above the other in leading a clan.
Server - Crom
Clan - Seed, Rank General
Main - Lodd Galloway 231 Druid(Healer)
Alt - Laelos Galloway 221 Warrior(Tank)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DylanBro_, ProPain and 15 guests