Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ostara Culinary Competition!

Hey Heroes,

Myself and Taps Aff are here to address the recent Ostara Culinary Competition questions.

Q: Will meat collected prior to the competition count?
A: Yes and no. Meat collected at this time will not effect your Stage 1 rankings.
However, meat collected prior to the competition can be used towards stage two. Those dedicated enough can start collecting now.
(We were testing a new tracking system for only items gained during competition times, unfortunately the system is not capable of such a function at this time)

Q: Will 1 rabbit meat and 1 exquisite rabbit pie be both worth 1 point in the competition?
A: Yes, each counts as one point.

Q: Will there be improvements to the Competition System in future?
a: Hopefully so! We've got plans for better tracking and variable competitions, so look forward to that!

Q: When will rewards be sent out?
A: A couple of days (possibly sooner) after the competition ends!
Quick question regarding awards.
The ladle is the prize for top 3 of All servers right and is it just for show or does it provide cooking buff? And the other prizes. Is it top 10 for each server?

Thank you

The ladle is the prize for top 3 of All servers right and is it just for show or does it provide cooking buff? And the other prizes. Is it top 10 for each server?

Thank you
Simply an aesthetic reward, no stats have been given to the item.

Top ten for each server will receive fashion rewards, ladle is the top 3 from all worlds combined.

Thank you

Top ten for each server will receive fashion rewards, ladle is the top 3 from all worlds combined.
Will these be tradable? I'm going for first place in my server and I know I'll get it since I'm using my paid days off to do it.. lol. I ask cuz I want the first place one and want a chance to buy the second place one off whoever wins as I love both effects.

Thank you

Will these be tradable? I'm going for first place in my server and I know I'll get it since I'm using my paid days off to do it.. lol. I ask cuz I want the first place one and want a chance to buy the second place one off whoever wins as I love both effects.
Its already been said it wouldn’t be tradable. I prefer mauve to teal personally. I think the *first* place winner should get both the effects.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Its already been said it wouldn’t be tradable. I prefer mauve to teal personally. I think the *first* place winner should get both the effects.
I'd be down for first place to get both effects. And teal is literally just turquoise. Looks no different to me. As I have teal faewynd set and it doesnt pop or stand out.

There should be an in-game indication that a competition has started, that a competition is ongoing. A persistent announcement that you can check with, not pop-up messages that only appear at the start and end. We had to deal with time-limited chest discounts everytime we logged in, but we can't have this?