Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Faction weekly weapons

Perhaps my numbers were off, anyways still a good sword.

I compared swords (badly), never compared swords to mordy spears tho. Thats a different weapon altogether.
Well it’s not a good sword though, is it... where does it fit in the meta? It loses to divine weapons on Chaos bosses and it loses to Spears / Axes on non chaos
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

I compared swords (badly), never compared swords to mordy spears tho. Thats a different weapon altogether.
Well it’s not a good sword though, is it... where does it fit in the meta? It loses to divine weapons on Chaos bosses and it loses to Spears / Axes on non chaos

It is a good sword bud.

Never once did i say its as good or better than spears, hammers, or axes.

Also with divine proc we presume that 5% proc activates once per 20 swings.. we all know thats not true. Every hit has 5% chance to proc. 5% does not stack until a proc lands. Theoretically you could never land a proc in some 100 swings i guess.

Needed divine damage imo to become a actual endgame used weapon. But then would it be OP? Easier to get than gele weps for most clans thats for sure. Anyways, OTM failed as hard as my original maths so lets leave it there ;-)
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

It is a good sword bud.

It’s a good sword that isn’t better than other weapons at anything.

And man, in 100 swings it’s possible to hit more damage with a 120 slash weapon than a 180... it’s just highly unlikely, just like not hitting any divine strikes in 100 hits. Kind of makes it a mute point.

Yep. If I was you I’d leave It there.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

It is a good sword bud.

And man, in 100 swings it’s possible to hit more damage with a 120 slash weapon than a 180... it’s just highly unlikely, just like not hitting any divine strikes in 100 hits. Kind of makes it a mute point.

No need for that at the end bro.

Anyways its a easy to acquire weapon.. did we really want it stronger than edl sword?
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

It is a good sword bud.

No need for that at the end bro.

Anyways its a easy to acquire weapon.. did we really want it stronger than edl sword?
Ofcourse we want a better wep than edl, edl is so old, new wep should atleast compete with old ones

It is a good sword bud.

Also with divine proc we presume that 5% proc activates once per 20 swings.. we all know thats not true. Every hit has 5% chance to proc. 5% does not stack until a proc lands. Theoretically you could never land a proc in some 100 swings i guess.

Needed divine damage imo to become a actual endgame used weapon. But then would it be OP? Easier to get than gele weps for most clans thats for sure. Anyways, OTM failed as hard as my original maths so lets leave it there ;-)
Once again a failure to understand statistics. Just because you 'theoretically' could not land a proc in 100 swings, the averages will average out. Over millions of repeats you will see the 5% variable. 100 swings is not enough for data but overtime you will see the 5% which is why we can presume 5%.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Embossed Sword of Resistance???? Where do you get this weapon and when ? I am tier 4 in the reaver faction store but i havnt seen them there do i have to keep checking back or were these only available in beta ? And how are they sold in the auction as the jewelry wont resell anywhere ????

Embossed Sword of Resistance???? Where do you get this weapon and when ? I am tier 4 in the reaver faction store but i havnt seen them there do i have to keep checking back or were these only available in beta ? And how are they sold in the auction as the jewelry wont resell anywhere ????
The embossed gear is a rare drop from the cache that you get from the reaver/lich weekly faction quests.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!