Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: BT buff incoming

Stronger about what ._. #MoreBuffsAndYouDie
That there should be more strategy in buffs VS DPS OP.
I would be fine with a pure dps boss if you added a damage board js o.o
Same, but don’t make it an EG boss...

I would love to see the boss design involved for lich and reaver on a larger scale. It’s much more involved and would add difficulty to the raid without requiring large amounts of toons.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Theres often a reason why servers are small, Belenus is a server I would never join because the dom clan uses a gen vote system which is inherently biased, same for Donn.
Also to correct ur mistakes. The dominant clan (Elementals) vote with gens, chief and guardians (with guardians being the majority of leaders) on everything equally, thus its not the "gens favorite themselves" crap that ppl like to throw. In the rival clan (Ronin) everything is dkp excluding dl edl and dg being voted on by gens and chief only.
Leader vote system, then. Any vote system is biased, never said gens favour themselves I said there's bias.

I didn't say that was the only reason for Bele being that small but it's certainly the reason I wouldn't go there. So that's -1 to the total population.
Thats up to u but posting around forums why u wont go to Belenus rather than posting why u would prefer Nuada being against Belenus rather than in favor of Nuada. When someone wants to go to Belenus I dont go and explain why not to go to Nuada. Nor for any reason I would, because each server to his own, and unless u play on it u should not tell ppl if to go or not go there even if thats just ur opinion.

EDIT: and yes, posting why u wont go to Belenus in a post where its off-topic is practically the same.
EDIT#2: and yes, dkp also has flaws. Many ppl in Belenus moved from a dkp clan to a non-dkp clan based on the system alone. Many felt its flawed.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Name the flaws in the dkp system on Nuada please?
This isnt a dkp topic please refrain from continuing off topic posts, there are multiple topics opened in regards to dkp systems.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Name the flaws in the dkp system on Nuada please?
I dont know ur dkp such as u dont know the system on Belenus, and thus I have zero intentions to go all over forums and talk about Nuada's dkp as u talk about Belenus' voting just because u have whatever agenda I couldnt care less about (whether its the Ronins in Chaos clan or that I commented things that u didnt like), just zip ur mouth and dont constantly mention Belenus or our system everywhere.

I dont care what perfect world u created in Nuada, but whatever it may be, a perfect world doesnt need to constantly point the flaws of other worlds.

Re: BT buff incoming is

"Dkp has flaws" "I can't name any flaws" Ok I'm done lol.
Biggest flaw in dkp is when toons are shared and gained points by other people and not the actual owner giving them an unfair advantage to people that dont want to break rules.
I actually thought about this as a flaw. You are right it's a flaw in that it's unfair to the people who don't share however it isn't a flaw because the toon still shows up. For example maybe you get 45 on to kill bt but because everyone wants dkp they get their friends to log them and suddenly you have enough at 55 thanks to shared toons.

It can be both a flaw and a positive but I do agree it's one of the main problems with DKP, albeit a good problem to have.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

"Dkp has flaws" "I can't name any flaws" Ok I'm done lol.
U asked me to point the flaws in Nuada's dkp. I dont know what Nuada's dkp is. If u want I can refer u to other posts Ive made on dkp's flaws, in it's very fundamentals.

If ur just here to search for fights on every topic, then its pointless to speak with u, dont u think? The report button seems more reasonable than constantly trying to reason with a person whose sole reason to participate on forum topics is stirring up fights.