Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Post all of your attempts at Bloodthorn

I mean they buffed him like crazy I thought everyone agreed there’s no strat anymore
:lol:
From the beginning we needed to kill vines, because if we don't he has an insane poison cloak. We didn't wanna kill both roots, and we didn't want to have double immunities on bloodthorn, so we offtanked one. This was the strat used in beta (offtanking in general) and changed after it successfully died in live using that strategy (still don't understand why the severe change afffffteeeeeerrrrr beta instead of making it clear to us during), so now roots heal bloodthorn if they're up. Meaning they need to die too, aka everything dies or fail, turning it into a dps fight
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Are we gonna see a post for every bt epona kills?
Waiting to see when epona will kill BT again n how many toons were involved. Res clan on Arawn can get 40 t8 in time but getting all the 40 to come is the biggest problem.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Grats Epona. So saddening only one server is capable.

Belenus hasnt tried yet, we might try just to prove how impossible it is with reasonable numbers. We had 38 for last gele and 36 for the one before but being that my clan has many mages and lack of rogues usually the dps on the raid itself is quite low. We can try to see how many will we gather but Im not sure if theres any point.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Epona Kills another Bloodthorn. 18 minutes, 55ish people.
Awesome! Grats Epona, hope to see many more going down. How were drops? Better compared to last time?
Hmmm let's see... there was 2 rogue and 2 ranger drops, all were royal, and one charm and neck for both classes. The only really good drop was the sharpshot charm I think, the rest were good, but not really good imo.
Yurian Stonebow of Epona
Ranger-221
And some other alts of unmentionable levels.