Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: BT buff incoming

I suggested couple of years ago that OTM close the option to make accounts at certain servers that are very well populated and thriving. Not to hurt these servers, nor permanently, but simply to give us the smaller servers a chance.
On the downside if you got friends or family into the game and you were fortunate to be in a well populated server you wouldn't be able to enjoy the game with them.
Yes I really am aware that it has quite a few downsides. Even tho I think that it is a step that could change it for the majority of servers, being that new players cant differ between Epona or Belenus for example, so if they wont be able to join Epona, its ok because it doesnt affect them and in the long run they'll populate smaller servers and then u could reopen the sign up for the big servers.

Its not an easy step or one that should be done recklessly, but I believe its one idea that can be a major fix.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Theres often a reason why servers are small, Belenus is a server I would never join because the dom clan uses a gen vote system which is inherently biased, same for Donn.
Also to correct ur mistakes. The dominant clan (Elementals) vote with gens, chief and guardians (with guardians being the majority of leaders) on everything equally, thus its not the "gens favorite themselves" crap that ppl like to throw. In the rival clan (Ronin) everything is dkp excluding dl edl and dg being voted on by gens and chief only.
Leader vote system, then. Any vote system is biased, never said gens favour themselves I said there's bias.

I didn't say that was the only reason for Bele being that small but it's certainly the reason I wouldn't go there. So that's -1 to the total population.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Congrats on taking down BT! If anything, I think this makes the previous feedback from the community stronger.
Stronger about what ._. #MoreBuffsAndYouDie
That there should be more strategy in buffs VS DPS OP.
#RemoveBuffs

#ReplaceWithStragetyBasedBuffs

#Don’tAddStragetyBasedBuffsOnTopOfDPSNeededBuffs

Congrats on taking down BT! If anything, I think this makes the previous feedback from the community stronger.
Stronger about what ._. #MoreBuffsAndYouDie
That there should be more strategy in buffs VS DPS OP.
I would be fine with a pure dps boss if you added a damage board js o.o
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.