Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can’t even get 50 to turn up for bloodthorn

Gaiboi is one of my generals, however I could not disagree more with him in this regard, and that's ok he is entitled to his opinion.. bloodthorn raid was fine with adds being able to be reset and offtanked it gave the raid a sence of strategy.. all otm did was take that away and made the raid a pure dps And numbers raid. Personally I can't stand what they did to it and quite frankly I'm dissapointed (and my clan has at least killed the damn thing once).. I'm truely sad for other servers who haven't got to kill..

I propose one of two things, and they would go in line In What's happened in the past as necro and gelebron were both nerfed after release..

1. Put it back the way it was with adds being offtank and resetable..

2. Nerf the damn 5* adds if we must kill them.. they are way to strong and shouldn't require all the dps at the raid to kill.. and group of 8 should be able to handle a 5* mob pretty quickly tank and druid included.. lower their hp is my solution..
i apologize for making that post.. and i agree with the fact that different people in same clan can have different thoughts...
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Gaiboi is one of my generals, however I could not disagree more with him in this regard, and that's ok he is entitled to his opinion.. bloodthorn raid was fine with adds being able to be reset and offtanked it gave the raid a sence of strategy.. all otm did was take that away and made the raid a pure dps And numbers raid. Personally I can't stand what they did to it and quite frankly I'm dissapointed (and my clan has at least killed the damn thing once).. I'm truely sad for other servers who haven't got to kill..

I propose one of two things, and they would go in line In What's happened in the past as necro and gelebron were both nerfed after release..

1. Put it back the way it was with adds being offtank and resetable..

2. Nerf the damn 5* adds if we must kill them.. they are way to strong and shouldn't require all the dps at the raid to kill.. and group of 8 should be able to handle a 5* mob pretty quickly tank and druid included.. lower their hp is my solution..
I couldn't agree with this more. It's safe to say that over time the servers activity will die down again, like we saw with gele, so it can be aassumed that no server (even if they have the numbers now) will be able to maintain the needed amount of players to kill bt. Something needs to be fixed.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

I think many servers has enough power already to slayBT, but struggle to get 50+ from many different time zones to log in at the same time. My guess is otm will keep it like this till week 8. If people start killing it by then they will leave it untouched, if not maybe some nerfs will come. Who knows.
just follow epona example..

A.(This comment is for naive servers with enough players and clans) OTM are not nerfing you, Your nerfing yourself.

B.(For really low number servers through No fault of your own) I hope they help you guys n girls asap in some way.

C.servers with years of history? Move on and get a grip. Enjoy.
i see peolple like toothpick complaining against 60+ toon needed to kill bt... moreover for how long can u keep ch as a job?!
It's only a job if you make it out to be one
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

just follow epona example..

A.(This comment is for naive servers with enough players and clans) OTM are not nerfing you, Your nerfing yourself.

B.(For really low number servers through No fault of your own) I hope they help you guys n girls asap in some way.

C.servers with years of history? Move on and get a grip. Enjoy.
i see peolple like toothpick complaining against 60+ toon needed to kill bt... moreover for how long can u keep ch as a job?!
It's only a job if you make it out to be one
i agree with u but still its just how the eg bosses are designed...
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Otm said it’s killable with 40 with t8 offhands... nobody asked us to kill it with 65-70.
Mordy was killed after we got 30+ with full dl sets
Necro was killed after we got dl weapons
Gele was killed when we got 55 with edl sets.
If we got the requirement for the boss and still fails, then we can complain.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Otm said it’s killable with 40 with t8 offhands... nobody asked us to kill it with 65-70.
Are you ignoring the fact that all those bosses had to be massively nerfed before people could kill them armor or not? lol

Plus you are scaling up the number every time. where does it end? 90 toon raids?

Good luck getting virtually every single toon in the clan with edl weps online at the same time plus have every single one of those toons lvled to tier 8 and then on top of that most of the multi loggers are the ones with the edl weps so all your multi loggers need to bring all of their toons tad excessive of a requirement if you ask me
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

And that makes sense, however the only real difference is the poison resist. That wont affect the raid that much.
220 Druid SupremeDruid