Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chest Rewards

I think so yea. That’s why Aeon should be in separate chests
Aeon items were added to seasonal chests in a way that would not disrupt normal chest drop rates.

If anything Aeon items improved chest drop rates by reducing the "no drop" chance.
That doesn't make sense. The more items you add, the less likely you are to get other items. For example, you go to one of those crane operated machines where you try to get stuffed animals. In day 1, there are 50 items in there. You have an x% chance of getting each item. On day 2 you add 500 more items. Now there are a lot more items that the crane can grab.
Aeon items were added to the no drop, not to the existing pool.

Essentially you are getting an extra turn on the crane.

can you once for all publish the item list of these chests. Is there a serpentstaff or dragonstaff at all?
Yes, there are.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

In the last two months, I have opened over 3.5k chests and not once have I ever gotten the 2 million gold or 4K plat.... since the aeon fash has been placed in chests, did that reduce the chance of getting better items? I have a ridiculous amount of aeon fashion.
In the 5 years I've played the game I've never gotten 4k plat or 2mil gold
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Aeon items were added to seasonal chests in a way that would not disrupt normal chest drop rates.

If anything Aeon items improved chest drop rates by reducing the "no drop" chance.
That doesn't make sense. The more items you add, the less likely you are to get other items. For example, you go to one of those crane operated machines where you try to get stuffed animals. In day 1, there are 50 items in there. You have an x% chance of getting each item. On day 2 you add 500 more items. Now there are a lot more items that the crane can grab.
Aeon items were added to the no drop, not to the existing pool.

Essentially you are getting an extra turn on the crane.
Did it change to where we can get up to 5 items as it's been up to 4 for a few years now. In that time, more and more items keep getting added.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

can you once for all publish the item list of these chests. Is there a serpentstaff or dragonstaff at all?
Yes, there are.
I am aksing since my server has opened more than 15k chests and even lowest tier didnt drop. only fellines and stormskimmers drop.
I’ve seen aeon serpent staffs I think but have never seen an Aeon dragonstaff... that or I have seen one but forgot about it lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Yes, there are.
I am aksing since my server has opened more than 15k chests and even lowest tier didnt drop. only fellines and stormskimmers drop.
I’ve seen aeon serpent staffs I think but have never seen an Aeon dragonstaff... that or I have seen one but forgot about it lol
I've seen an Aeon Dragonstaff or two on my world.
I also own a Legendary Aeon Eagle Glider. :D
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior