Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Threatened

Hi, I've sent multiple requests to ban a certain player in my server for threatening me twice with real life information, yet this person seems to still be able to freely roam my server. I've provided proof and everything, how is this possible?
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Re: Threatened

Hi, I've sent multiple requests to ban a certain player in my server for threatening me twice with real life information, yet this person seems to still be able to freely roam my server. I've provided proof and everything, how is this possible?
It's pretty common to be threatened over game and the vast majority of the time either you get punished or noone does for example one time I got communication banned for arguing back with someone who threatened my families and my lives and I was the one who reported them. If they have your actual irl Info your best bet would be bringing it to the attention of your local authorities

It's pretty common to be threatened over game and the vast majority of the time either you get punished or noone does for example one time I got communication banned for arguing back with someone who threatened my families and my lives and I was the one who reported them. If they have your actual irl Info your best bet would be bringing it to the attention of your local authorities
He threatened me twice using real life info and merely a couple days ago he used real life info in another app trying to insult my. This person has threatened one other person before as well using their real life information too. I think bringing it to my local authorities will do nothing and it would already be as if I take it too a whole next level, which I would rather avoid over just a game. But I think something done about it in game is in place.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Hey Skerwald,

Could you PM me the details and I can look into it further?

Is this player threatening you in our game or in a third party app?
PMed you, I made a mail with all details a month ago or so as well.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Same happened to me but nothing happened so gave up. Ended up leaving the server anyways a month and a half ago and it’s been nice to not have all that drama and bs anymore...

Hopefully OTM can help you, it seems most of the time they don’t do anything unless it’s an explicit “I will kill you” or something along those lines where the threat is made clear.
Good luck!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Hey Skerwald,

Could you PM me the details and I can look into it further?

Is this player threatening you in our game or in a third party app?
PMed you, I made a mail with all details a month ago or so as well.
Apologies, I've been unable to look into this further.

Will attempt to this week.