Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: druid leveling

how long does it take to lvl a druid 110-200 from your experience, guys?
So many more variables now than when I leveled my druids. Before exp curve during carrow update, it took me around 2-3 months mainly solo or with one other player, no bounties or quests. After tower update on different server it took me about 2 weeks, solo lixing, also before exp curve. Really depends how much time you have to put into it, what your gear is, who you're leveling with, if you have a decent supply of lix, if you supplement lixing with questline and bounties, etc..
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

So many more variables now than when I leveled my druids. Before exp curve during carrow update, it took me around 2-3 months mainly solo or with one other player, no bounties or quests. After tower update on different server it took me about 2 weeks, solo lixing, also before exp curve. Really depends how much time you have to put into it, what your gear is, who you're leveling with, if you have a decent supply of lix, if you supplement lixing with questline and bounties, etc..

If you dont have a life... 2-3 months mainly solo.
But if you have life... 1 to 2 yrs.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

If you dont have a life... 2-3 months mainly solo.
But if you have life... 1 to 2 yrs.
It IS possible to have a life and be efficient at leveling, and groups make things much easier ^^
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

So, its probably realistic to lvl it within 1-2 weeks If ur a full dps Druid being plvld and using hero combos.?
Yes depending upon intensity/time.

Recommendation if possible: If you want to save combos, you could level with someone (recommend a rogue/mage) on a full glass cannon build that way you both can just run xps and can still be powerleveled. (Druid keeps cannon alive/minor dps, cannon works mobs to 50%, plvler cleans up)
This isn't always possible with clannies schedules etc., but it's one of the most efficient setups and just uses xps rather than combos.

Hope this helps.
Good luck.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

i can try giving a rough estimate on number of lixes u have to do which imo is more useful... Obiously this ll depend on ur build+ whether ur solo lixing or grp lixing... i ll just give estimate u can try calculating by urself actually by checking how many bars u gaining per lix....
i usually dont strat lixing till i m level 125ish so cant tell 110-125...bt at 125 to 140 u ll gaining on an, avg 4-6 bars per lixes.. just take it 5 bar... so thata 30 lixes which is around 8 hours of lixing
140-160 its around 3-4 bars per lix... i ll just assume 1/3rd level gain per lix thats 15 hours of lixing
after 160-180 around 2-3 bars per lix i ll take it 2.5 bars so that makes it 20 hours of lixing
iso from 125-180 should take around 45 hours of lixing...
but then again it ll depend on ur build/gears/group...
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS