Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server transfers

I just want to transfer to EPONA because of the cooperation and unity.
No DOM clan and no DRAMA...
no HATRED and all are friendly...
No GREEDY high lvl player and no GOD...
all are equal.

If DONN server will be like EPONA i just stay here...
If LUGH or DANU or OTHER server will be like EPONA i'll go there...

I think its time to remove DOM clans and we all UNITE...
WE ALL PLAY THIS GAME...
WE ALL LOVE THIS GAME...
Even we have our limits with player's attitudes ^^"

There are pros and cons to ever server type. Dom clans are not inherently bad, it's just one style of gameplay. Some people thrive in clans that are underdogs, so on and so forth.

Even on Epona you have to be willing to grind, camp and put in the effort. We don't spoon feed.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

I just want to transfer to EPONA because of the cooperation and unity.
No DOM clan and no DRAMA...
no HATRED and all are friendly...
No GREEDY high lvl player and no GOD...
all are equal.

If DONN server will be like EPONA i just stay here...
If LUGH or DANU or OTHER server will be like EPONA i'll go there...

I think its time to remove DOM clans and we all UNITE...
WE ALL PLAY THIS GAME...
WE ALL LOVE THIS GAME...
I used to think it was as simple as that but it's not. Server politics sometimes go back years and people on forum act as if people are willing to work together in a finger snap. No, let me tell you this, our latest clanwars had 1 side who recruited members my clan kicked, they had known scammers in their clan, as for my clan, most of their people saw us as bullies, slaves to our generals and keyboard warriors/trashtalkers. Do you think our clans would unify and come to an agreement about leadership just because we wanted to kill BT? Of course not, just naming one of the many histories between clans from all over the game.

Side note though
But what does unify 2 rival clans is 1 clan dying off and the members joining their rival clan on their conditions, I've seen that happen multiple.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

-1 to server xfers.
All this is, is a huge pile of drama for OTM
Scammers will run even more rampant.
It will make current active servers go empty from people bailing for new servers. In the end this will basically mean 3-4 mega servers and every other server so vacant they might as well be shut down. I personally like the diversity each server Brings.

If you don’t like your experience on your server, leave it. Go find a new server and start over. Find a middle man to xfer u some cash and lix over if need be and just put the work in. This isn’t the same game as it was years ago where it took a year+ to get end game. With bountys and daily’s and weeklys and abundance of lix available and easiness of making cash ingame to Buy said lix, it is not an extremely hard thing to do anymore. Why should others have thier gameplay ruined because you don’t want to put the work in to get there.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

Hey OTM!!!
Can you just transfer all my items and gold on my lvl 1 toon in EPONA. All that is tradable. Just delete all non tradable items.
And delete my toon after you transfer all items and gold.
I have to play 1yr again to lvl my toon to 190+ and join eponians killing BT.
I have to wait 1 yr. just to join eponians killing BT.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

-1 to server xfers.
It will make current active servers go empty from people bailing for new servers. In the end this will basically mean 3-4 mega servers and every other server so vacant they might as well be shut down. I personally like the diversity each server Brings.

If you don’t like your experience on your server, leave it. Go find a new server and start over. Find a middle man to xfer u some cash and lix over if need be and just put the work in. This isn’t the same game as it was years ago where it took a year+ to get end game. With bountys and daily’s and weeklys and abundance of lix available and easiness of making cash ingame to Buy said lix, it is not an extremely hard thing to do anymore. Why should others have thier gameplay ruined because you don’t want to put the work in to get there.
so certain person gameplay experience /real life money/ real life time spent on game is more valuable thn others as per your post.... u r just afraid..
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

-1 to server xfers.

so certain person gameplay experience /real life money/ real life time spent on game is more valuable thn others as per your post.... u r just afraid..
I chose my server and have played here for years. I made my choice and am happy with it. You chose yours and you don’t like it, so let’s just allow everyone to server xfer so it completely changes how servers have been for years so that we can make your gameplay better. Sounds more like you are just out for yourself and screw everyone else. Basically you are saying your experience is more important than mine. See works both ways. I’m not afraid. Im just smart enough to see that this would be horrible move by OTM and end up killing the game. If you are not happy with where you are, Move and start again, don’t expect the world to revolve around you. I’m not asking otm to make a huge change to the game that might end up killing it because I made a horrible choice and am unwilling to do work to change my experience, You are.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

-1 to server xfers.

I chose my server and have played here for years. I made my choice and am happy with it. You chose yours and you don’t like it, so let’s just allow everyone to server xfer so it completely changes how servers have been for years so that we can make your gameplay better. Sounds more like you are just out for yourself and screw everyone else. Basically you are saying your experience is more important than mine. See works both ways. I’m not afraid. Im just smart enough to see that this would be horrible move by OTM and end up killing the game. If you are not happy with where you are, Move and start again, don’t expect the world to revolve around you. I’m not asking otm to make a huge change to the game that might end up killing it because I made a horrible choice and am unwilling to do work to change my experience, You are.
meh u assumed i want to xfer is wrong firstly... if u r happy with ur choices with ur choices that good for u... but what about those who are nt?! many servers are inavtive and cant take down eg bosses.. what about those... i ll just say this again real life money/time should be valued more than virtual history/currency.. many people quit because they have no where to go i speak for those people...
game being killed with server xfers dont make me laugh many servers are already dead bt u r too naive too see that
as for changes in ch.. after cg release many eg clans have coop to kill bt.. this imho have already changed the game from competitive mmorpg to coop mmorpg
more importantly people who dont like the server will eventually quit or xfer.. i dont see how it ll kill the game because now instead of quitting they ll have an optn to xfer.. seriously game need to merge server +/- server xfer if they want to make bosses that need +50 toons
Last edited by zkiiii on Mon May 21, 2018 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

-1 to this
It's funny people who messed up on their server or have a bad rep wants to xfer. God this will make all the scammers dream come true if it did happen...

-1 to this
It's funny people who messed up on their server or have a bad rep wants to xfer. God this will make all the scammers dream come true if it did happen...
can u please explain how... because i tried proposing ideas like limiting the number of xfer to once per 6months or so... making items no trade nd adding restrictions to stuff u can carry with u
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

-1 to this
can u please explain how... because i tried proposing ideas like limiting the number of xfer to once per 6months or so... making items no trade nd adding restrictions to stuff u can carry with u
I didn't read what others said just wanted to say something lol but then again it's wrong to just use a clan for gear n then xfer out after all the team work has been put in. Not everyone wants xfer out people those who wants to kill bt wants to go to that server which is already powerful as is. We in danu won't be killing bt anytime soon as we can't get that amount of players n we don't complain with these new weapons once most have gotten we will be some what near killing it with also few new clannies. Killing a new boss once it's out not long ago will get boring after a few months or so anyways good things take time. :)